Manchester Show Jan 9-10,2010

I'll be going with a friend from work. If anyone is interested in what I look like look for a guy wearing a maroon hooded jacket with the logo "GEAE-LYNN FAMILY DAY 2003" on the left side

So what's the chances of finding either an Armalite AR-10 or RRA LAR8 at this show at a decent price? Geez, I almost typed that without cracking myself up. [laugh]

Easy answer - Not a chance in HELL!!!

Forgot all about this show and went and spent the majority of the gunfund this past weekend at Kittery and a couple weeks ago with a New Ruger Trap Model shotgun. have to build it back up and get ready for Lewiston.

maybe a dumb question, but is open carry allowed? My gut says no, but it is nh!

You'll be asked to check your gun(s) at the door. They will make sure it is clear and put a zip tie through the action, then give it back to you. You can then open carry it through the show.

Is there usually a good supply of uppers there?Also I need an upper for my pre-ban lower,am I allowed to purchase an upper with all the evil features in N.H.

Just finished packing for the show!!
We'll have over 150k in inventory there - and priced to move.
I hope to see some NES Folks at the show. We'll have over 150 long guns,
Colt AR's
Bushmaster AR's
Many different AK's
Saiga - 12's
GSG - 5's
GSG -5 SD's
M44's Ma compliant
Yugo M59's Ma Compliant
5.56mm ammo
7.62x39
8mm
7.62x54r
AND A FRESH SUPPLY OF NES STICKERS
See you this weekend...Jim

Last edited:
Another technical question:
I'm a MA resident.
Do not have my LTC or FID (appointment on Jan 12!)
I plan on going to the Marlboro show, but know I can't handle anything.

Can I go to the NH show and be able to see what fits my hand?

Another technical question:
I'm a MA resident.
Do not have my LTC or FID (appointment on Jan 12!)
I plan on going to the Marlboro show, but know I can't handle anything.

Can I go to the NH show and be able to see what fits my hand?

In past experience nobody asks for ID's until there's a sale happening

In past experience nobody asks for ID's until there's a sale happening
Then me thinks I shall be there on Sunday.

Was also planning on going to the Marlboro show, but was bummed that I was gonna have to be all looky, no touchy.....unless MA does the fastest ever approval of a LTC-A

I'm assuming that a Saturday paid for ticket will also get me in on Sunday. Am I correct, or am I making an Ass out of You and I?

I'm assuming that a Saturday paid for ticket will also get me in on Sunday. Am I correct, or am I making an Ass out of You and I?

Pretty sure a regular ticket just gets you a single days admission.

-Nat

Pretty sure a regular ticket just gets you a single days admission.

-Nat

Nat is right. None of the shows in MA/NH offer multi-day admission unless you are a vendor.

Doesn't look like I can get up there to the Manchester show today... [sad] ... so please, if anyone happens to see a Springfield Model 1863 Type II musket (date on lock = 1864) in reasonably decent "wall-hanger" condition, please PM me. Thanks! [grin]

CLMN

Just got back from the show. HOLY CRAP there was a LONG line to get in. I showed up there at 9:30am and the line was wrapped all the way to the garage entrance and almost back to the gun show entrance. I didn't actually get into the show until 10:15am. I don't think I've ever waiting in a 45 minute line to enter any gun show I've ever been at. Lots of grumbling in that line and I saw a lot of people just leave.

The problem with that many people is that the show was packed, which ment it was hard to see the tables. There was a lot of ARs and accessories at the show. Unfortunately though only one AR in 308, which is what I was looking for. Saw MFLR's table and the NES stickers. He had a lot of nice toys for sale. There were three or four ammo vendors there so the prices were competative, though still more then I'd be willing to pay. I was also looking for a particular C&R handgun, but didn't find it either. Left pretty much empty handed. If it wasn't for the crowd, it would a been a pretty decent show to attend.

It was the usual good Manchester show. Glad I got there early, because the line was still winding down the hall at 11:00 AM.

Saw some good prices on guns - lots of milsurps and more black rifles than usual. Ammo prices were more competitive because many folks had at least some ammo.

Saw TWO Venezuelan FN-49's - alot for one small show. One was about $795, the other $995.

Saw some Springfield muskets, but they seemed to be in decent shape, and not just wall-hangers.

Lots of M-1 Garands and Carbines - but not exactly CMP prices!

The show might have been slightly smaller than last year, but I really didn't notice. The usual guys were there - safes, books, targets, cleaning materials, etc.

Only thing I picked up was some S&B Tokarev ammo for $10 a box - cheaper than I've seen anywhere for commercial ammo. My new Romanian TTC-33 is hungry.

The money I saved on the ammo paid the $8.00 admission fee, and the $5.00 parking fee, so it's all good!

got there around 9:30 and it took about 30 minutes to get in. good selection but way too many people and prices werent all that hot either especially on ammo.

I got there around 11:00 ish and all I can say is WOW ! Best gun show I've been to in a long time. Wish I'd had more cash though found lotsa great deals on a variety of stuff. Ran into Ninsho and his blushing bride there. Other than that they were the only other NES's I met there. But hey it was crowded all day long. I think I hit every table there and didn't leave till close to 4:00 pm.

Check the New Acqusitions thread. [wink]

Shot through it for 30 minutes between 4:15-4:45.

Almost bought a rifle, then I almost bought a pistol, then I bought a bunch of piddly things I actually need.

I'll be there Sunday too, around 11:00ish. Mostly going to visit with my shooting partner and to do some gun fondling. My guess is with the Pat's playoff game on, the crowd will be lighter on Sunday. Also going for the trip to Riley's too. See ya there

Gunner

I showed up at 8:55 and the line was already wrapped around once. Only took me 20 minutes to get in though. There was plenty of stuff at the show, all I wanted was a pocket and ankle holster an I didn't walk out with any[frown]. Cool things I found at the show were an "all plastic" pocket knife!!! If you guys seen em they were 25 bucks and light as F@ck, not to mention metal detectors won't be an issue. I never thought a plastic blade could be sharp. I wish I remember the name cause I'm sure they can be had for 10/15 bucks online somewhere. And I forget the name of those tactical flash lights that were ridiculously bright. I need a good flashlight but over 100 bucks wasn't in the cards yesterday.......... Or today for that matter[smile].

Some stuff I didn't care for was the lack of ammo. I can't blame anyone for that because ammo I'd hard to find period but what ever ammo I did find for myself was crappy brands I never heard of before and the prices weren't that great so I passed it up. Also on holster guy just sat there watching me and my buddy trying to figure out which pocket holster fit my gun. After a minute I asked him if there was a difference between the holsters for the same gun but one with and one with out a CT laser. His reply was yeah of course there is! My problem was his table was messed up and the holsters were not with there intended packaging anymore so I couldn't tell what was what. One holster was on top of a package labled for my gun and the man looked down on me and said " that's not even for that gun!" I just walked away.

My only other complaint was the price of some guns. I seen a seecamp .32 for sale wich was used and California edition for $630!!!!! I seen a P22 short version used for $399 And also I seen used lcp and lcr's selling for more money than new ones at the show an the new ones were overpriced by 20/30 bucks!

I just went to have a good time and check it out. I did just that and had a great time. I forgot when the malboro show is but I think I'm away that weekend. If not I'm goin there too.

"My only other complaint was the price of some guns. I seen a seecamp .32 for sale wich was used and California edition for $630!!!!! I seen a P22 short version used for $399 And also I seen used lcp and lcr's selling for more money than new ones at the show an the new ones were overpriced by 20/30 bucks! "

Seems it's this case at al the NH shows. I've always noticed Mass dealers somehow believe their prices that work south of the NH border, will work north of it as well. They'll learn eventually.

Doesn't sound like I missed much and I haven't gotten a call from my "eyes" on anything I'd want.

I went yesterday . Bought a case of 5.52 from MFL and checked out their Gatling gun . I was also in the market for a Surefire 6PD flashlight none to be had .

I was also in the market for a Surefire 6PD flashlight none to be had .

there was a table there selling surefires but maybe not that model. There was another brand there that I forgot the name and they were insanely bright. If anyone remembers the name of those let me know I want one when I have the extra cash to throw around.

Back
Top Bottom