Marlboro 1/30-1/31

I emailed Harry at GNW and he quoted me 25 bucks for NFA engraving. Awesome price if it meets NFA requirements. The only pictures I can find dont look like NFA engraving. He also said the best quality engraving would be done at the shop with the better setup.

Yeah it's hard to beat that price. I'm not concerned about having the best quality engraving on this SBR as long as it meets the requirements to make the ATF happy

Yeah it's hard to beat that price. I'm not concerned about having the best quality engraving on this SBR as long as it meets the requirements to make the ATF happy

Harry does some good work he has done all of my sbr engraving. Plus I had him do the attached.

image.jpg

I will be working the two Hopkinton Sportsmens / USPSA tables at the show, probably at our usual location on the right rear of the building near the overpriced food.

Same here. I'll be at the USPSA table all day tomorrow. Stop by and say hello.

And if you are interested in learning to shoot "action pistol" matches, take a flier and sign up for our class.
http://www.hopkintonheavyhitters.org/#!introclass/cjg9

There is also a fishing and hunting expo this weekend at the holiday inn in boxboro if anyone is interested. Only a couple exits north on 495.

Longest lines I have ever seen at this place. Unreal

- - - Updated - - -

Not sure on capacity inside. Might be a while

Great. Sounds like I'll be waiting a bit.

Line is moving since the doors opened but not sure if I will be able to get in until people start leaving.

People are still pouring into the line as well but the line is still moving

Last edited:
any good gun shops in the area to check out after the show?

There is always something interesting in the racks at Callaghan's firearms. He's on main street in Marlboro, about 3 minutes from the show.

Small shop--but you never know what you are going to see.

Right now he has a German H&K 91, a pretty tight Winchester 1897 takedown 18" barrel, a couple Civil War muskets, a Mitchell's Mauser, a Garand, an old Winchester Model 12 in 20 gauge, and a pistol-gripped Moisan Nagant (?!).

Saw some wheel guns in the case, including a 686.

Lot's of milsurp ammo, too--Russian, Turkish, and French 7.5 MAS.

Best Google/GPS address is 292 Main Street. He is in the building on the left in the picture, and he flies the flag when he's open .

https://www.google.com/maps/place/D...e!3m1!1s0x0000000000000000:0xdaa1d8b7c658c77f

Like I said it's always worth stopping in.

ETA: Just a head's up. Apparently he's only open until 2:00 today.

Last edited:
The line is really long. In this picture it continues to the right and then turns 90° and continues another 100 yards or so.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1454164658.886583.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

$12 cover charge at the door. Have the $1 off coupon so $11.

Pretty much the same as always.

Just got inside after 40 mins in line

Funny. People will trip over themselves for over-priced ammo, beef jerky and BO...but won't spend 3 hours in a Beacon Hill Statehouse Gallery...

Funny how most don't have to work Saturday or Sunday vs statehouse mtg during the week. Funny how Marlboro is easier and more central to get to than downtown Boston. Thanks.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom