Marlboro Gun Show

I'll be there all day Saturday.

Just got clearance from the wife :) I will be attending Saturday...

How shall I find you all to say hi? :)

Well, you can find me at the booth running video of USPSA/IPSC action shooting. [smile]

My crew from the Hopkinton Sprotsman's club puts on an introduction to action shooting class every spring and this show is where we get most of our students signed up.

Take me off the list. Figured with a good chance of getting layed off shortly, I shouldn't be spending. Have fun, hopefully there will be some deals there.

I was planning on going... hoping to go... lusting after all the amazing toys that would be within my grasp...

But damn I already bought a PTR91 and CZ75 22lr conversion kit this week... if I bring anything else home I'll end up sleeping in the backyard. And that is a direct quote!

Greg... I need you Dr. Phil type of advice here... what should a fella do? Maybe sneak things in the back door? [smile][smile][smile]

Cheers,

Rich

p.s. For Xmas my wife bought me snow shoes and a tent... I'm wondering if there is a hidden meaning here...

I am planning on being there when they open on saturday. I always wear a bargaining shirt of somesort. So look for the boobs and that will be me[rofl]. Prob a white shirt or my barrett 50cal tank.

Last edited:
Very close now! Though there are few great deals to be found at any MA gunshow, I look forward to Marlboro every year.

One thing I've always wanted to do:

When you claim your firearm at the door, you remove your magazine and clear the chamber. For once, I'd like to see expressions on faces if I removed my 1911 mag, pointed my gun at the bucket of sand, clicked the safety off, turned my head, squinted my eyes, and yelled: "Ready?! Fire in the hole!!!".

No, that's horrible. Not funny at all. [grin]

I am planning on being there when they open on saturday. I always wear a bargaining shirt of somesort. So look for the boobs and that will be me[rofl]. Prob a white shirt or my barrett 50cal tank. Text or call me if anyone wants to meet up 781-974-8791 sarah
Pics or you are a liar. [laugh]

Very close now! Though there are few great deals to be found at any MA gunshow, I look forward to Marlboro every year.

When you claim your firearm at the door, you remove your magazine and clear the chamber. For once, I'd like to see expressions on faces if I removed my 1911 mag, pointed my gun at the bucket of sand, clicked the safety off, turned my head, squinted my eyes, and yelled: "Ready?! Fire in the hole!!!".

Actually that is very funny. A much needed laugh. Thanks.

I am planning on being there when they open on saturday. I always wear a bargaining shirt of somesort. So look for the boobs and that will be me[rofl]. Prob a white shirt or my barrett 50cal tank. Text or call me if anyone wants to meet up 781-974-8791 sarah

Must.... not... say... what... I'm... Thinking.... Be... Strong....
Ok, so if I find something I want, can I call the number and have you come over and help me "close the deal"?

-Cuz.

"That's some funnay chit right there - I don't care who y'ar"

Yup, in bad taste . . . but funny.

Basically this has happened before at the gun shows. Someone let a round off "clearing" their gun at the table in Foxboro at least once. It had to be a "mouse round" as I didn't hear it happen in the hall.

We will save the trouble in wondering what they look like [rofl] Not the greatest pic but I was called out so had to do some prooving

l_40e83376276fded3babd62b37c75adad.jpg

must_not_fap.jpg

We will save the trouble in wondering what they look like [rofl] Not the greatest pic but I was called out so had to do some prooving

l_40e83376276fded3babd62b37c75adad.jpg

Now I can wait to go see those guns....umm.... I mean all the guns at the show [smile] Seriously though, very nice pic. and I'm hoping to make it there on Sat.

Dave

This is a gun show thread. Let's keep it that way.

Derek, you missed your chance to utilize an appropriate icon hehe!

[offtopic][offtopic][offtopic][rules]

ps: I was shopping around for 9mm ammo to use for upcoming pin shoots. The best I have seen was Walmart at 19.97 a box of 50 just for the sake of comparison. As far as 22's, Walmart again with 500 wWinchester Super X HP at 12.97 Se Y'all at the show tomorrow.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom