• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Marlboro in march?

American Rifleman has had a few bad show ads over the years. They had one listed for a hotel in Foxboro after the hotel had closed and again the following year after the hotel had been torn down. They listed one in Marlboro one time and it ended up being a wedding expo instead. It's wise to double check.

American Rifleman has had a few bad show ads over the years. They had one listed for a hotel in Foxboro after the hotel had closed and again the following year after the hotel had been torn down. They listed one in Marlboro one time and it ended up being a wedding expo instead. It's wise to double check.

I bet they had ads for Wilmington, too, back when the show was inactive. [laugh]

-Mike

Hey gents,

Haven't attended a gun show in MA (moved from NY). Are these cash is king events or is CC ok in general?

Thanks.

The promoter is really pushing it with three shows with only a weeks break. It was super busy at the Springfield show which is unusual for that show but it could be due to income tax time. They still were charging $25 for WiFi for those dealers who haven't caught on and purchased a broadband card.

On Saturday they shut the lights off 10 minutes after the show closed. They really are blood suckers.

The Plymouth show may be to replace Fitchburg but with these folks who knows.

Most of the big wholesale distributors are out of stock on the big selling handguns. Buying for this show is getting tough.

Hope to see folks if only just to say Hi. Stop by the Stoney Acre tables and check in. Also as usual if there is anything you are looking for I will keep an eye out for it when we set up and I can PM you if I see it there.

If we can get thru this show without one person posting " saw a bunch of illegal mags" I will be shocked.

Last edited:
That's awesome I missed the wilmington show because my f.I.d. came in that following monday. Now I can finally experience a gun show first hand.

Should we start the obligatory section of the thread where people post if they are going or not?

I plan on showing up at 8:30-9 on Sat. Say herro if you see me, though you may have trouble finding me [laugh]

3fac6cb0aded6aaf64298c01794a3e51.png

That's awesome I missed the wilmington show because my f.I.d. came in that following monday. Now I can finally experience a gun show first hand.

You could have gone to Wilmington, you only need to show the FID to buy guns and ammo, still lots of other stuff to see and buy.
Do you like beef jerky ??? [laugh]

Worked out great for me. I went in looking for guns and found a wife!!!

Just kidding. As far as finding a date at a gun show- don't even think about it.

Those ladies are with their boyfriends or their dads!!!

Worked out great for me. I went in looking for guns and found a wife!!!

Just kidding. As far as finding a date at a gun show- don't even think about it.

Those ladies are with their boyfriends or their dads!!!

Untrue... well, half true since we were there together but last time, my fiance came with ME [thumbsup]

Untrue... well, half true since we were there together but last time, my fiance came with ME [thumbsup]

:) I used to go by myself before I met Adam. So pffffft. There are several couples here who have met at gun events. The myth of the single female gun owner is a bit overdone. Reptile might be waiting awhile though if he wants one who also wears eared or horned hoodies. ;)

as long as you take a shower and dress like a normal human being any single lady will be all over you at the marlboro show. [laugh]

spritz of cologne and you're practically married. hygine goes a long way, gentlemen.

Should we start the obligatory section of the thread where people post if they are going or not?

I plan on showing up at 8:30-9 on Sat. Say herro if you see me, though you may have trouble finding me [laugh]

3fac6cb0aded6aaf64298c01794a3e51.png
Herro!! But I'll probably be on my way back from CT Saturday morning... [frown] Will probably be there Saturday afternoon or Sunday morning this time around.

You guys definetly werent kidding about the stench that accumulates at these shows. an hour into the wilmington show I started thinking that crapping yourself was just a thing everyone does and accepts. ha. actually i think i crapped myself a few times after seeing some prices on a few things but either way, it was a good time

Back
Top Bottom