Marlboro, MA gun show April 8th & 9th

Cross-X said:
So how do _you_ fun?

Keep it clean, if you can.

Keeping it clean can be fun!

You've no doubt heard the old canard about taking a shower together is nothing but good, clean fun?

[party]

Cross-X said:
You want that we should shower with a duck?

You should not criticize another until you have waddled a mile in his webbed feet. But as for me, I'll stick to females of the opposite sex.

[rofl]

FPrice said:
You should not criticize another until you have waddled a mile in his webbed feet. But as for me, I'll stick to females of the opposite sex.

[rofl]

Can I get a legal interpretation of what exactly a "female of the opposite sex" is? [smile]

FPrice said:
You probably can. But not from me. Just ask a certain attorney.

[smile]

No fair! You posted the comment.

Trying to parse it in English tells me that I am probably familiar with two of those and it is not a pretty sight!![rolleyes]

Neither was the least bit attractive when they were males and one was totally obnoxious before and after it changed appearance! [Before any wisecracks . . . one worked in the same company and the other I know from a computer society.]

Cross-X said:

Consider yourself paid by all the entertainment and "teaching" opportunities I have provided you over the years.

[rofl]

edited to add: Cross out "opportunities" above and substitute the word "challenges".

Last edited:
LenS said:
No fair! You posted the comment.

Trying to parse it in English tells me that I am probably familiar with two of those and it is not a pretty sight!![rolleyes]

Neither was the least bit attractive when they were males and one was totally obnoxious before and after it changed appearance! [Before any wisecracks . . . one worked in the same company and the other I know from a computer society.]

(sigh)

Len, if you must know, I believe that I got this line from my idol and mentor, that great Army hero of the Korean conflict, Corporal Walter "Radar" O'Reilly. He tried to teach me everything he knew about women.

[bow]

thalife said:
i'm in also! how far away is it from western MA? and please tell me that it'll be better than the big E shows.

Depending where you are located, not too far. From Springfield it is easily less than an hour and a half away.

Well worth the trip, if you ask me.

C-pher said:
Yea, I think that the Marlboro show is one of the best in MA. But that's me.

Is it the best because of the guns and accessories, or is it primo because it makes for a good excuse to get potted in the hotel bar with Derek and Brent? [rolleyes]

C'mon, 'fess up, C-pher!

I will be working the GOAL table at the show from 1 to 5PM on Saturday, relieving Nancy Snow. My Wife will be joining me and also working the GOAL table.

So stop by and say hello!

FWIW, I'm planning on being there when they open and staying for a good chunk of the day.

That is, unless I find something right away and spend all my money... [smile]

Like mentioned in an earlier post in the milsurps section, i'll be there Saturday morning till around 11 sporting a Curt Schilling home jersey. The season is finally here and its time to support the Sox!! [smile]

Back
Top Bottom