• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Marlboro show

Chances are I'll be there Saturday morning.

Let's see...I'll be wearing my RedSox hat, NES Hoodie, and jeans. Yes, I really do change every once in a while [smile]

It's official. My Wife and I will both be working (volunteers) at the GOAL table on Saturday. We'll be there all day, but I'll be drifting around to see the show on my "off time". Since we'll be there all day, I left it to Nancy to schedule our table hours.

A small NES get together for dinner afterwards would be nice! Hint, hint! [wink]

Best Western convention center - 495 north to exit 24 (I forget if it's A or B). It's the second Rt 20 exit; go under the over pass and get on Rt 20 West. Go through two traffic lights, and look on the right hand side for the lighted sign. It's probably around a mile or a little less from 495.

I'm confused. I have yet to see an ad for the Marlboro show. I just looked in the Outdoor message, didn't see it there. I haven't received my postcard yet either. I have been waiting for this show since I missed Springfield.

I'm confused. I have yet to see an ad for the Marlboro show. I just looked in the Outdoor message, didn't see it there. I haven't received my postcard yet either. I have been waiting for this show since I missed Springfield.

Carole really doesn't do a lot of "local" advertising. It's listed in Gun List and Shotgun News, plus they put out fliers at each show for future shows. She doesn't believe in Email or websites.

I spoke with Nancy Snow at GOAL yesterday, it is a "GO". We'll (those on the promoter's mailing list) get postcards probably 7-10 days before the show.

Back
Top Bottom