• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Mass Compliance Roster Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, just wondering, if somebody can purchase guns from out of state which are not on the roster such as a pistol for example and not get in legal trouble, then whats the real point of the attorney general setting up this compliance list in the first place?

Hey guys, just wondering, if somebody can purchase guns from out of state which are not on the roster such as a pistol for example and not get in legal trouble, then whats the real point of the attorney general setting up this compliance list in the first place?
Oh Sam. You again.
The list is for ffls

Let's leave it there

In all seriousness, no one is going to out right line out how to circumvent certain things on the public boards. Do some searching. Make some friends.

Try this:

Based off of what “Welder1” is saying, im most likely in my parent’s basement still looking for friends..

I wasn’t being a dick. Or at least wasn’t trying to be. Perhaps I should explain further. Take the time to read some posts here that explain the roster and how it works. People think I’m a dick

The point of the list is the tyranny of the .gov trying its best to f#ck you up the ass.
It is bypassable but adds annoyance and complications- the things .gov does best

And if you think you’re taking some shit wait until Jack shows up ! 😬

The point of the list is the tyranny of the .gov trying its best to f#ck you up the ass.
It is bypassable but adds annoyance and complications- the things .gov does best
Thank you, finally a real reply unlike all the other ones from these butthurt kids 😂

Last edited:
Pistols need to be transferred in your state of residence by an ffl/lgs. They have your answer.

I wasn’t being a dick. Or at least wasn’t trying to be. Perhaps I should explain further. Take the time to read some posts here that explain the roster and how it works. People think I’m a dick
Oh Sam. You again.
The list is for ffls

Let's leave it there
Check your access-to-shop privilege. For shame! Can't you tell he can't read from the previous first posts. Real talk though, just call some FFLs. Somebody will provide the information you need.
BIlRqno.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom