Mass Gun Laws

DavidC77

NES Life Member
NES Member
OK I was going through the Mass MGL's on there web site, boy do they mix it up.

I was trying to find a printable copy of all the Mass gun laws.

Anyone no where to find it???

David

OK I was going through the Mass MGL's on there [sic/sic] web site, boy do they mix it up.

I was trying to find a printable copy of all the Mass gun laws.

Anyone no [sic] where to find it???

Chapter 140 has the bulk of them. However, it probably would not help you much. What you really need is Glidden's book. AFS used to carry it, or you can order it direct.

Last edited:
AFS had some in stock when I was there two weeks ago. I think I'll be picking one up tomorrow and will post if they have any more.

What, you expected them to make it easy?

The ATF sends me books with state laws in all 50 states, if you want to cover the shipping I'll send you one.

I second the idea of getting a copy of Chief Glidden's book. He does a much better job of explaing some of the nuances of our laws, unlike the ATF tome that is just a regurgitation of the black letter statutes.

I second the idea of getting a copy of Chief Glidden's book. He does a much better job of explaing some of the nuances of our laws, unlike the ATF tome that is just a regurgitation of the black letter statutes.

+100 on that.... Whatever Glidden has written about the laws here is about
as close to "gospel" as you can get outside of duking it out in
court. He helps cut through the fog quite a bit.

-Mike

The ATF sends me books with state laws in all 50 states, if you want to cover the shipping I'll send you one.

Ya that sounds good, e-mail me and I'll send you my addy and some money, most likely about $7 or so to send to Western Mass i quess.

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom