Massachusetts Bill HD.4420 "An act to modernize gun Laws"

Lol this blows huh?
Let them pass it, and get competent lawyers to shred it in court. There’s no way after Bruen that this would stand strict scrutiny.
Does anyone believe for a macro-minute of a micro-scootch that anyone involved in this bill cares about the courts anymore?

Maybe I’m being optimistic, but I can’t see them passing all this shit in one sitting. This will be severely watered down or will die in the committee. With over 100 pages, They’re throwing spaghetti against the wall and seeing what will stick. This is some Linsky bullshit.

Last edited:
Maybe I’m being optimistic, but I can’t see them passing all this shit in one sitting. This will be severely watered down or will die in the committee. With over 100 pages, They’re throwing spaghetti against the wall and seeing what will stick. This is some Linsky bullshit.
One can only hope

Bingo.

From your lips to God's ears

This will be severely watered down or will die in the committee. With over 100 pages, They’re throwing spaghetti against the wall and seeing what will stick. This is some Linsky bullshit.

Ah yes, the typical 2A compromise.

The legislature wants 10 new restrictions but settles for 2 and we get nothing but a little more screwed all while we are being told that it is a good compromise.😡

We have been well conditioned to believe that is a “win”

The good news: the Pre-Healey stuff / paperwork can die peacefully now. If this isn’t an admission that her enforcement notice and edicts weren’t garbage, I don’t know what is.
You must be new....this state simply doesn't care if there are bunch of contradictory edicts and laws. They love that shit, because it scares NPCs/normies away from guns or otherwise limits their purchases. The more lard that exists, the better their agenda is served.

what's the compensation for confiscation?

In their words they are 'Making it easier (for us) to get rid of our illegal guns" by turning them into the state police. There is no mention, nor would I expect, any compensation.

Also: Illegal guns now = every non-Fudd long gun and several of them as well

Back
Top Bottom