Massive Arsenal...Yup!

I'm impressed (and jealous)! Wonder who the.snitch was who

1529397510847.jpg

More than 500 guns seized from Southern California homes

Wonder who ratted him out? Neighbor? Acquaintance? His own wife or girlfriend? Got to be careful these days. I work in Boston. I guarantee that if any of my coworkers knew I own firearms, plus. BCD from the military, they make a beeline to the HR office to rat me out and get me fired. Good job, great salary, health insurance for the wife and kids would vanish very quickly. Got to keep gun ownership and personal problems from the past to yourself, especially in nanny states like MA and CA.

Is that some kind of warehouse or the suspects home?
If its his home, its a reasonable amount of guns.

"He’s (Fernandez) free on bond. A call by The Associated Press to his listed phone number rang unanswered Monday."

Bet they will have a difficult time finding him again.
Couldn't have been the great drug kingpin that we all had him pegged for if he's out on bond so quickly.

I don't know how CA does things, but if they were siezed here then sent off to Village Vault for "safe keeping" at
50 cents per day per firearm, 550 firearms comes out to $275.00 per day, $8,250 a month, $99,000 a year,
and that's just for storage fees.

For some, state sanctioned crime really does pay

Damn... the picture of all those rifles just stacked up like firewood in the back of the pickup makes me sad.

I can see a Mouser Broomhandle in there, that's not your typical gangbanger gun.

I see Python, Deagle, 1911, AR/AK, lots of shotties. Worst pic is the one where they are all thrown together in the back of a pickup truck.

Wonder who ratted him out? Neighbor? Acquaintance? His own wife or girlfriend? Got to be careful these days. I work in Boston. I guarantee that if any of my coworkers knew I own firearms, plus. BCD from the military, they make a beeline to the HR office to rat me out and get me fired. Good job, great salary, health insurance for the wife and kids would vanish very quickly. Got to keep gun ownership and personal problems from the past to yourself, especially in nanny states like MA and CA.
I know where you’re coming from but I’ve found that divulging the firearms information has led to more friends than foes

A convicted felon that had apparently turned his life around: $670,000 ranch, $100,000 diesel pusher motorhome , $100,000 Mercedes 500 series, new Chevy long-bed truck.

The perplexing question here is what led him to return to a life of crime ?

Back
Top Bottom