Molle backpacks.

I have Velcro backed pouches including a holster, mag pouches, and med accessory pouches, that all quickly fasten inside my bag or on the beaver tail front it has... Other side of beaver tail is molle... Love this bag but I looked and I guess they're not selling them any more

All of my EDC stuff lives in a standard non-tacticool medium sized Timbuk2 messenger bag with a corporate logo stitched on it that was a freebie from the wife's office. The internal pockets are numerous and well thought out, and there's a zipper covering them so I can open the bag in the middle of a crowded orange line train and not draw attention. It fits: Surefire flashlight/batteries, big honkin' Leatherman, chemlights, smoke filter mask, compass, aloksak of first aid supplies, sunglasses, AA phone charger, altoids tin of survival crap, etc with ample space for my Sig Sauer, a few mags, a bottle of water, a rain jacket, and lunch. Not that I can carry my Sig, stupid LTC-A restrictions...

But still, there's something to be said for not carrying a bag that screams "nutnfancy fanboy #1". The bag sits on the passenger seat of my truck all day and gets zero attention. To anybody on the train I'm just another commuter, move along...

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004LSO1U2/ref=oh_details_o02_s00_i00

I got this bag for hiking this summer. I have hauled it loaded up to 15 miles and it was very comfortable. Seems well built. I am considering getting another.

41a71NnfVpL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Actually wear whatever you buy for a day. Even if its just around the house. The most important thing is that you can comfortably carry it for long periods.

Back
Top Bottom