• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Mosin Nagant Crate?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, in my travels tonight, I found a site that reportedly has crates of Mosin's for 120each, 2400/crate (plus shipping)

As a C&R now, I can't purchase these with the intent to resell. Has anyone dealt with FFLs in the receiving of a crate?

I'm new to this, so be kind :)

I'd prefer to keep the details to PM to hopefully preserve the likely hood of this happening.

I'm in for at least one, probably two, myself :)

As a C&R now, I can't purchase these with the intent to resell. Has anyone dealt with FFLs in the receiving of a crate?
It doesn't matter what the source is, you must log in all C&Rs received while licensed. Getting a crate directly from the wholesaler, and getting a crate from your local FFL is exactly the same thing as far as your C&R license goes.

You absolutely can purchase with the intent to resell. What you can't do, is "engage in the business" of selling. Selling for the intention of improving your collection is always allowed. Keeping the two best and culling the rest is improving your collection, not engaging in business, especially if you sell them at cost.

Thanks for the clarification :)

Now, how to come up with the money *looks for his bonus/tax checks*

Need to find out about the shipping costs. I know the source. Have done business with them before. They are reputable and great to do business with. I believe they are all round receiver Mosin Nagants. The qualitiy of rifles they get is very good.
Now, I would go for one also, and as far as the crate goes, I think it should be randomly raffled among the interested parties [grin]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom