My Babygirl, lol. I love this reticle, from the Vortex Strike Force 1-8x24

Very odd and awkward title for a bottom of the line Vortex scope. Props to OP for starting the day drinking so early.
Razor HD with FFP reticle or go home.
vortex wise it is really either EBR-2C or EBR-7C reticle now, no matter what scope you get - a razor or a lower line one. which kinda makes it simpler to deal with, as you do not have to re-learn anything.
compared to the primary arms reticle 7C is not that complex, but it misses the quick range estimator notches, etc.

ebr-7c.jpg

Last edited:
and this is MIL Athena from PA. Middle section has more details to it, with tenth mil section.

athena.jpg

Very odd and awkward title for a bottom of the line Vortex scope. Props to OP for starting the day drinking so early.

Razor HD with FFP reticle or go home.
Time for these guys to go old school centra aperture sights front and rear on these long tubes! , line up the rings and pop off a round

Having used a Strike Eagle at work for several years, I am qualified to say it's the biggest cluttered piece of shit reticle I've had pleasure of shooting
We’ve been through this. It’s cluttered for LE work. It is actually pretty great for UKD work at field/military type situations. That said, I wouldn’t be bringing a strike Eagle out on a deployment. Razor Gen III with similar reticle? Heck yeah. Big fan of the reticle design.

Though I hesitate saying as much because of blacjac….

Back
Top Bottom