My Babygirl, lol. I love this reticle, from the Vortex Strike Force 1-8x24

I love that she has hood-pins on her logos...
So does cuhomo. What is your points.
FTFY.

Ever shot a soule sight like that?

There is some math involved in the adjustments as well.
mathishard.jpg

Like shooting through a screen door. I used one for a short time. Too much unnecessary clutter. I would never buy one.
e84f995e-313a-4b92-a515-69a0d86cfdd8-jpeg.519652

Who cares lets keep rolling
maxresdefault.jpg

We’ve been through this. It’s cluttered for LE work. It is actually pretty great for UKD work at field/military type situations. That said, I wouldn’t be bringing a strike Eagle out on a deployment. Razor Gen III with similar reticle? Heck yeah. Big fan of the reticle design.

Though I hesitate saying as much because of blacjac….

It may be..... its just a mess for like 99% of the people that buy them lol

Steely-eyed Jap... (AKA "Piney Bastard")

Last edited:
Come to think… Gunny Hathcock shot quite a few people with a duplex. That was too easy, apparently. Why do it simple if you can make it complicated?
Not many people know how to take advantage of a simple duplex or take the time to learn.

Anyway, I prefer the 1-6x24 Vortex Viper PST Gen 2 ACSS SFP scope. Fair price, good glass and as far as I need for a LPVO. Got two, son has one.
They make an ACSS now? Mine is the regular BDC with illuminated 1/2 MOA dot. And the BDC is useless with a capital U.

They make an ACSS now? Mine is the regular BDC with illuminated 1/2 MOA dot. And the BDC is useless with a capital U.
not sure what you mean but gen2 1-6x always had a same VMR-2 reticle, moa or mrad
it is simple but works great.
i bet it is pure marketing decision for vortex not to offer 1-8x or 1-10x in the pst2 line, as it would be all most people buy.
vmr.jpg .

not sure what you mean but gen2 1-6x always had a same VMR-2 reticle, moa or mrad
it is simple but works great.
i bet it is pure marketing decision for vortex not to offer 1-8x or 1-10x in the pst2 line, as it would be all most people buy.
View attachment 521418.
Thats not terrible , only thought I have is I wish the red dot was “floating”

Back
Top Bottom