My daughter told me I needed to "grow up, and get over it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rant over....and thanks for letting me vent here!

You have every right to be pissed off. I would be unable to do any business with that person period. Your daughter was out of line and should apologize. All things considered, you showed amazing restraint sir. Yes, it's important to be the bigger person/adult with idiot kids, but that does not mean you don't have the right to stand by your principles and respond when insulted, and disrespected. Good on you.

This makes you as big of a jackass as he is..

I fail completely to understand why you would say this.

this guy is not employed by our customer from Holland. He is from Germany, and only a contractor to them, writing software.

Today, my CEO told me to fax an authorization to the hotel to cover payment for their incedental expenses, i.e. meals,, laundry, bar bills, etc.

It is a common perk we often do for our customers, as this comes out of their own pocket. They do the same for us when we go to Holland.

1 - They OFTEN do it for their customers. From the phrasing it sounds like it's not always. So, no obligation to pay for this guy's expenses.

2 - They often do it for their CUSTOMERS - the little Nazi is NOT one of their customers but a contractor. TWO reasons why they have no obligation to do anything for him.

I think you owe SkySoldier an apology.

I fail completely to understand why you would say this.

I think you owe SkySoldier an apology.

Dwarven1.....you obviously don't understand women or daughters as much as I do.

But then....... who does.[rolleyes]

They don't apologize when they are wrong, or out of line...but it least they shut the hell up!

[rofl][rofl][rofl][rofl][rofl][rofl][rofl][rofl]

Last edited:
Dwarven1.....you obviously don't understand women or daughters as much as I do.

But then....... who does.[rolleyes]

They don't apologize when they are wrong, or out of line...but it least they shut the hell up!

[rofl][rofl][rofl][rofl][rofl][rofl][rofl][rofl]

Sometimes we do.[wink][laugh] Besides we are always RIGHT!!!!![laugh][wink]

Sometimes we do.[wink][laugh] Besides we are always RIGHT!!!!![laugh][wink]

Some are right.......some aren't.

I don't think I ever thanked your for your service....so let me take this oppurtunity to say I much I appreciate your service. I would be proud to have a daughter like you!

At least I would listen if you called me a Jackass![smile]

Not knowing your daughter or how she said "Get over it".. She could have been saying, move on, and let it go. We all encounter a**h***s on a daily basis.. Is it worth causing your own blood pressure to go up, or your ulcer to flare? Most likely not. So, in the spirit of not letting the ignorance of others ruin your day, yes, get over it...

You are just as stupid as my daughter!

I looked at him and said, "Are we paying for that a**h*** German too?"

He asked me what I meant, and I told him about yesterday......the CEO got pissed and told me to pay for everyone but him.

So tomorrow, the he is going to check out and find he is the only one who has to pay a bill......out of his own pocket.

Now I can "get over it!"

[rofl][rofl][rofl][rofl][rofl]

SWEET !!! I hope that he raises Hell about it, the story comes out, and he still ends up losing his job.

Some are right.......some aren't.

I don't think I ever thanked your for your service....so let me take this oppurtunity to say I much I appreciate your service. I would be proud to have a daughter like you!

At least I would listen if you called me a Jackass![smile]

Thank you.I learned the most from the ones I served with that were VietNam Vets.[wink] It's also who I learned from in being a good supervisor.[laugh] Even if I gave a few alot of grey hairs. [shocked] [laugh]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom