My new inheritance

Just an update. I called pack and postal the other day to see if/when Joe would be around and they told me he is out right now due to health/medical issue and thought he would be back in a couple of weeks. Hope everything is ok with him but looks like I will have to wait a little longer.

View attachment 682039View attachment 682040View attachment 682041View attachment 682042View attachment 682043View attachment 682044View attachment 682054

This is the Luger that I recently inherited. I don’t know anything about it other than my moms uncle or grandfather brought it back when he came home. It has been in a closet since I was kid and recently passed down to me as my parents are now in their 80’s.

Nice. Cool to have a piece of history you can actually use too! How does it shoot?

Nice. Cool to have a piece of history you can actually use too! How does it shoot?
Sorry for the delayed response. I actually haven't gotten around to shooting it yet. I've been waiting to see what Pack and Postal has to say, that and I've been pretty busy around the house trying to get all my winter wood brought into the basement.

Very cool inheritance!
I've got three Lugers, none of which are in 100% original matching condition. All are excellent shooters though. If you plan to shoot yours maybe look into getting a spring pack from Wolff gunsprings that will return the gun to factory original specs. And just shoot factory fmj through it. Stay away from +p or hollow points.

Very cool inheritance!
I've got three Lugers, none of which are in 100% original matching condition. All are excellent shooters though. If you plan to shoot yours maybe look into getting a spring pack from Wolff gunsprings that will return the gun to factory original specs. And just shoot factory fmj through it. Stay away from +p or hollow points.
Thanks for the info.

Well I called Pack and Postal today to see when Joe would be working this week and they said he is still out and not sure when he would be back. So it looks like I will have to wait a bit longer.

ETA. Hope he is ok

Last edited:
To be honest I was happy it went bang and not kaboom. I don’t know why but I was kind of nervous, should have know to trust German engineering.

Back
Top Bottom