Navy "intelligence"

Not an April Fools, an actual USN social media post. They've been getting demolished online.

*hint* backwards VCOG, improperly mounted handguard/rail etc.

Wow! This is why I’m scared of WW3.

this is the best we have to flex?

The black hand on his shoulder is the kicker.

That’ll do skipper, that’ll do…

Or I’ll hold you so the recoil does not scare you.

"Thank you for pointing out our rifle scope error in the previous post. Picture has been removed until EMI is completed!"

I remember EMI was extra military instruction. Someone is getting in trouble. Especially because scrambled eggs on his cover.

View: https://twitter.com/USNavy/status/1777847656947056868?

Last edited:
The gunner’s mate who handed the skipper such a soup sandwich of a rifle is probably already headed to the captain’s mast. I doubt that skipper is too pleased about the notoriety. Most people in the blue water navy don’t know a whole lot about small arms, and that’s okay. But the gunner’s mate who signed it out and/or the sailor supervising the shoot should have.

And to think, just a week or two ago, the Navy published a photo of a guy with “I EAT ASS❤️” written on his work gloves.

IMG_0136.jpeg
IMG_0135.jpeg

The gunner’s mate who handed the skipper such a soup sandwich of a rifle is probably already headed to the captain’s mast. I doubt that skipper is too pleased about the notoriety. Most people in the blue water navy don’t know a whole lot about small arms, and that’s okay. But the gunner’s mate who signed it out and/or the sailor supervising the shoot should have.

And to think, just a week or two ago, the Navy published a photo of a guy with “I EAT ASS❤️” written on his work gloves.

View attachment 871253
View attachment 871254

I gotta believe that that another shipmate playing a joke on the guy

I sure hope they read the manuals to their ships better than the guy who read the one on that scope! [rofl2]
If you can screw up a simple 50/50 to install item. Just saying...[smile]

Last edited:

View attachment 871253
View attachment 871254
I wonder if it was on purpose? We had an Ensign that was a total douche on the Theodore Roosevelt. Once underway, somehow all his uniforms were shrunk by the laundry. He had to walk around with high-waters and tight shirts until he got new uniforms delivered to the ship or other officers gave him something to wear. The hot water in his stateroom was also broken for some time. They say he learned his lesson

Back
Top Bottom