Navy "intelligence"

Holy shit. If you use it backwards. Doesn't it make the object like super far away....
Lmfao. Nobody noticed? Morons!
He took "aim small, miss small" literally
And to think, just a week or two ago, the Navy published a photo of a guy with “I EAT ASS❤️” written on his work gloves.
Me too son, me too

The shell casings do it for me.

I don't know jack about AR scopes. I qualified with irons. I did use some type of red dot BS briefly, once - but my primary firearm was the M9. I could easily be holding that rifle and look like a dumbass because I wouldn't know the scope is backwards.
Until I shouldered it to fire. THEN - even I, your resident Fudd, would realize something is screwey. The image has to be obviously wrong, isn't it?

Why wouldn't he just rip the scope off if he wanted to fire it?

There’s no rear BUIS.

Missed that.

Some things should just BE. You shouldn't have to look for some things, you should be able to assume. Guns have sights, girls don't have dicks, cars have round tires - you know, simple standards.

JFC - why the hell is the military giving out weapons without sights? Put the damn carry handle back on and quit adding doo dads.

***trails off mumbling***
They never had these problems with the good old '03. Damn kids, I knew they'd start wasting ammo once they accepted that goofy Canadian bullet hose. Iron sights at 300 meters damn it. Spray and pray bullshit....

Yup, beat em to it. He is wearing the command pin so it’s the skipper. Hopefully his ship handling skills are better than his firearm skills.
I don't blame the skipper here.

Everyone else is a retard though.

I really don't understand how we are in 2024 and have had the internet and social media for years at this point... rule number 1 do the photo op right

I really don't understand how we are in 2024 and have had the internet and social media for years at this point... rule number 1 do the photo op right

Maybe he’s a captain Binghamton-type and Mchale pulled a prank on him and told him that he would help with his photo shoot for the Navy’s Instagram page so that he could impress the brass?

Maybe he’s a captain Binghamton-type and Mchale pulled a prank on him and told him that he would help with his photo shoot for the Navy’s Instagram page so that he could impress the brass?
Maybe lol... but this happens a lot... like how hard is it to stage something

The gunner’s mate who handed the skipper such a soup sandwich of a rifle is probably already headed to the captain’s mast. I doubt that skipper is too pleased about the notoriety. Most people in the blue water navy don’t know a whole lot about small arms, and that’s okay. But the gunner’s mate who signed it out and/or the sailor supervising the shoot should have.

And to think, just a week or two ago, the Navy published a photo of a guy with “I EAT ASS❤️” written on his work gloves.

View attachment 871253
View attachment 871254
These people are a disgrace to the E4 mafia. Stay low key you f***ing morons.

Reminds me of this gem from Canada:

View attachment 871404

And when the Internet pointed out he had a belt of blanks, the Canadian Army social media manager... apologized.
I couldn't imagine getting that many blanks. Every f***ing combat training or whatever they had us doing with blanks I'd get like 20 rounds for the entire exercise. [rofl]

So retarded. We'd drive an entire battalion from MA to Fort Drum just to immediately skin flint the entire thing.

It's the Navy Skipper edition. Just shooting into open ocean on a rocking ship, probably wasn't much to look at anyways. I can see (well, sort of see) some older guy with no knowledge of the equipment he's using not understanding what he's looking through, and just assuming the terrible eye box was a result of his own user error.

Missed that.

Some things should just BE. You shouldn't have to look for some things, you should be able to assume. Guns have sights, girls don't have dicks, cars have round tires - you know, simple standards.

JFC - why the hell is the military giving out weapons without sights? Put the damn carry handle back on and quit adding doo dads.

***trails off mumbling***
They never had these problems with the good old '03. Damn kids, I knew they'd start wasting ammo once they accepted that goofy Canadian bullet hose. Iron sights at 300 meters damn it. Spray and pray bullshit....
This post is extremely offensive and now I'm triggered. The nerve of you to assume that tires are round! Tires can be oval if they want to be.

I just checked to confirm: He would be looking at a blurry, upside down reticle with lots of scope shadow/inner scope body visible. Even on 1x.
That actually makes sense, since one side has a narrow focus and the other wide. I suppose I could've checked mine, but my scope cover is in the way. Also, I'm lazy.

Thanks for giving a real answer for a half-trolling question

It’s always the skippers fault.

He probably pissed off the ships Gunners Mate. Maybe the ships GM was at Captians mast last week.

Wow! This is why I’m scared of WW3.

this is the best we have to flex?

The black hand on his shoulder is the kicker.

That’ll do skipper, that’ll do…

Or I’ll hold you so the recoil does not scare you.
If it's any consolation, the day our Navy relies on AR rifles for combat actions is the day the war is lost already. A heroic last stand, if you will.

Back
Top Bottom