• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

New acquisitions December

1 of 400 Talo editions. 9mm.

Got this yesterday. Now to find a good holster. If it’s reliable it may replace my G43

22Mv4Cy
Talo 1 of 400 9mm Colt Defender

Last edited:
Finally got this new trigger installed on this AR15.
About 2.2 lbs. and a short reset -- single stage. Haven't had it to the range yet but it replaces a rather gritty and heavy trigger.

View attachment 214661
Its a nice trigger and worth the $ in my opinion. Great option for ar10 in case you can still locate milsurp 762x51. The design of the FCG allows for full hammer weight with reduced pull.

FNX 45 Tactical. Rebate for free Vortex red dot is on the way.
I put 250 rounds through it before it ever made it home. 100 WWB, 100 Federal bulk, and some of my reloads. None of the break in issues that I have read about.
If we could only get suppressors in MA...
8iNMRvU.jpg
You'd probably be disappointed anyway. Mine was not hearing safe with my Osprey suppressor wet or dry. My 1911 doesn't require any ear pro with the same loads and the same suppressor. A suppressor knocks the edge off of the FN, but you don't want to be anywhere but behind it...there is still a pretty sharp report. Must be timing of the breech closing I guess. They are both .45 acp rounds from similar length barrels with the same suppressor. And the Osprey isn't a shoddy suppressor either. One of the reasons I bailed on my FNX45. Other than that it is a fantastic firearm though. Don't think I'm a hater...I'm not..that is a great platform my friend.

Got a couple boxes of parts and this came out of the mess. It's a TRP with Wilson rear sight and a Dawson front. New grips and guiderod and bushing on the way.
View attachment 216603 View attachment 216604

Very nice.

Kinda unrelated, but let me know if you need any of those Hogue rubber mats. Buddy of mine gave me a whole box of them (brand new) for free. Need to give a bunch away.

I'd love 1-2 of those for my other bench. Pins don't roll away working on them!

Yeah they work well for sure. I just laid down 3-4 of them on my bench.

You going to be at the next Mystic Valley match? If so, I’ll bring a few with me.

Back
Top Bottom