• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

New Acquisitions February 2020 - Firearms Only!

I'll post this here since I did get it in February, just haven't been around much. Picked up this semi-auto (sadly) M1919 that was on consignment at a shop near me for $1000. It's an Israeli conversion, but it came chambered in 30-06. I bought the parts to convert it to .308 as well which I took out this weekend and it ran flawlessly through 200 rounds. Now I just need to buy much much more ammo since it's hungry. IMG_20200204_173106.jpg

Knob Creek you are more than welcome to try mine out before you buy... I‘m planning on heading out to the club on Sunday... its been a few weeks since I’ve been out because of prior commitments and the weather... But I’m free this weekend and hope the weather hold out. Hope to see you there....
I already bought one yesterday. LOL comparing it to my other P320 the added weight really helps on follow up shots and I like the trigger. My Canik I think has a better trigger with a shorter reset.

I already bought one yesterday. LOL comparing it to my other P320 the added weight really helps on follow up shots and I like the trigger. My Canik I think has a better trigger with a shorter reset.
Congrats on the purchase and I do agree with you on the Canik, my SFX trigger is better....

I'll post this here since I did get it in February, just haven't been around much. Picked up this semi-auto (sadly) M1919 that was on consignment at a shop near me for $1000. It's an Israeli conversion, but it came chambered in 30-06. I bought the parts to convert it to .308 as well which I took out this weekend and it ran flawlessly through 200 rounds. Now I just need to buy much much more ammo since it's hungry.View attachment 335997
Man you can put some meat in the freezer with that! [rofl]

My first AR! Colt complete lower and Radical Firearms complete upper. Ran all three of my 30 round magazines today with 0 failures and 180 rounds total! Hurray! Murica!

Just seeing this. Some folks like to rag on Radical, but I have two of their complete uppers for 'fun guns' and have had zero issues. One is a .458 socom upper from years ago, the other a recent 300 BLK. I've shot probably a couple thousand rounds through the .458. Though the projectiles look like they would cause feed problems, the Radical feeds JHP's flawlessly. 300 BLK upper was on ridiculous sale- $125. The 300 BLK doesn't like subsonic but runs perfect on any standard velocity round. For the price I can get an adjustable gas block and still be ahead, but I have no need to run subsonic anyway. One of the times skinflinting has paid off for me. :)

Back
Top Bottom