New Acquisitions for April 2011

Do It...

I just got a new Glock 22 4th Gen, with Glock Night Sights. [smile]

IMG_2867.JPG

So let's see the new toys for April!

Did you shoot it yet? I have a 4th Gen G17 and its pretty good.

-Mike

I just came back from the Marlborough gun show; it was the first gun show I went to and it was better than expected. I was going to get a Mosin Nagant or SKS but I am always put on hold by the FBI and I would of had to drive to one of the shops through the week to pick the rifle up or paid to have it shipped which would of nullified the few bucks I could of saved in gas or shipping.

I ended up getting some cool stuff...

4 medium ammo cans

3 smaller ammo cans

2 defused grenades

308 Winchester ammo

2 Smith & Wesson knives

Magnesium fire starter

A really wicked cool flashlight....1,000 lumen straight shot style beam

Med pack in a military pouch

Two gas masks with 40mm NATO filters so I buy replacements anywhere. I was going to get the surplus Israeli style masks but the field of vision on these are incredible. They come in those grey plastic bins.

Iphone pictures suuuuuck! Too lazy to get the digital camera.

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    126 KB · Views: 167
Non-gun purchase. Took Friday off for my B-day, and my wife and I picked up a '79 CJ7 from Lalmedia617 (Thanks Lou!). Needed it to replace the jeep I traded away for an HK21.

DSC01267.jpg

Kids love it too!

DSC01270.jpg

DSC01271.jpg

Thanks for looking,

Chris

1236331695_eWJfg-L.jpg

Star B 9mm. Made in 1943 in Spain under a contract for Bulgaria when it was part of the 3rd Reich. Refinished by the Russians after WWII. Excellent condition overall, and an interesting piece to me.

Put the better part of a box of ammo downrange today and it functioned perfectly, which I don't consider a given with old guns like this. [grin]

5 inch railed Melonite S&W E-series 1911. Added standard length recoil guide,spring and plug, Wolf Gun Springs and Black rubber grips.
IMG_0056.jpg

2011-04-05131101.jpg

I know what you're thinking. "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk?

Back
Top Bottom