New Acquisitions for August 2007

I finally have another new acquisition to post up

1955 service grade SA M1 Garand from CMP
and a case of Greek surp ammo

finished1.jpg

finished.jpg

Nice Garand. My order has been "processing" for almost week now. Hope I am that lucky..finish on the metal looks like its in geat shape.

Last edited:
Nice Garand. My order has been pending for almost week now. Hope I am that lucky..finish on the metal looks like its in geat shape.

mine was pending for about 4 days before they finally shipped it. The metal is in great shape. rifle looks like it sat for most of its life. Aside from a scratch on the base of the trigger group and the worn area on the butt plate, the metal finish is basically 100%.

Here is a picture of my new Anschutz 1903 64-R
Pictures of groups are at 50 yards and the target is a Hi-Power Practice target from www.ray-vin.com scaled for 50 yards. 10 ring diameter is 0.94"

Very nice trigger and is awesome for offhand also. I picked it up from Champion Shooters Supply.

DSC05240.jpg

From sand bag (front only) 10 shots during ammo testing using Wolf match extra:

DSC05241.jpg

Hi-Power Practice Prone with sling 5 shot groups using CCI Blazer:

DSC05238.jpg

DSC05239.jpg

I got this about a week or so ago... nothing rare... nothing "special" per say... but it's DEAD SEXY! [wink]

Smithy 1911PD with a set of Andean Alder grips from Esmeralda... Those who own 1911's know who she is [grin]

SW.jpg

Picked up my first shotgun on the 27th. Nothing fancy Mossberg 500 12 Gauge w/ 18 1/2 inch barrel. Still debating making it tacticool.

Mossberg_1.jpg

Mossberg_2.jpg

Picked up my first shotgun on the 27th. Nothing fancy Mossberg 500 12 Gauge w/ 18 1/2 inch barrel. Still debating making it tacticool.

I was waiting for the pics.[smile]
When you're ready to make it tacticool, let me know. I have a bunch of links for goodies that will make it from Fudd to Evil with some short money.[wink]

It's an M91 (it's longer than my 91/30s and has the M91 handguard style) made in '43 by Tikka. Not the rarest of the Finns but it is in absolutely beautiful condition (wood has minor handling marks, metal is very, very nice)

I'm guessing it's one of the postwar refurbs.

2 new

My daughter and I got these back a week or so ago.
Hers for her birthday...Mine well I couldn't be un-armed!

MaverickRev6.jpg

No Sn......6 shot.... HIgh quality!!.. Go for a 30' shot! Extremely accurate!!!![wink]

Back
Top Bottom