• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

New Acquisitions June 2017

fa126e1c6d5c3214587082f7af778c72.jpg

Picked up my own little battle tank. Nifty subcompact. I dig it.

Big acquisition weekend for me. The S&W 459 and the P220 came courtesy of an excellent pair of fellow NESers, abledriver and Franko; thanks, guys! NESers are always the nicest folks I meet.

The bass was a steal from the Attleboro GC, courtesy of some manager who didn't understand used gear pricing. His loss, my gain. The guys there said it didn't even last a day. Excuse the background mess; my MIL is an outstanding grandmother.

IMG_0306.jpg IMG_0305.jpg

Last edited:
NEW TOY

17 Grand Cherokee High Altitude Package

Attachments

• iris.jpg
    iris.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG_0653.jpg
    IMG_0653.jpg
    155.2 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_0651.jpg
    IMG_0651.jpg
    145.4 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
1930 Izhevsk Dragoon converted and restocked to a M91/30 post-war. NOT a recent refurbished piece, but original finish. Bolt mis-match; probable import from Romania with a discreet under barrel stamp - NO billboard.

Oh, good bore and a great shooter! [smile]

t

Attachments

• IMG_2819.jpg
    IMG_2819.jpg
    253.6 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_2825.jpg
    IMG_2825.jpg
    253 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_2829.jpg
    IMG_2829.jpg
    191.4 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_2823.jpg
    IMG_2823.jpg
    253.1 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_2855.jpg
    IMG_2855.jpg
    153.6 KB · Views: 56
Picked up a new handguard for my 9mm from Papercity Firearms. Really liking their dv8 line. I think this should be the final iteration of this rifle... until I possibly get sick of irons.

IMG_5936.jpg

IMG_5940.jpg

Errrrrr.... pics always rotate on me.

Just picked up my Winchester Model 70 Super grade this week. Ordered a Vortex scope that will be here Monday. Beautiful rifle. The picture almost makes the wood look fake but its a really nice grain.

70-1.JPG

70-2.JPG

Also added a Sauer-Franchi Favorit last Saturday
over-under.jpg

Today I added basic 10/22 since I don't have one from a dealers classifieds fathers day special :)

Last edited:
Not sure what caught my eye with this rifle at the gun shop, but i had to have it and build it. It's a Remington 700 SPS tactical 16.5". So far I have on there a Harris 1A2-BRM bipod, DNZ Game Reaper short action scope mount, and a Grizzly .308 brake (what a beast). Next up will be the glass which is going to be Leupold VX-R Patrol 3-9. Should be a nice little inexpensive bolt action gun to shoot.

I bought a Gen4 G17 and put a set of Tru-Glo sights on it. But then I wanted a pin gun, since my wife swiped my Kimber. So I bought another slide for it, the factory milled for optics one, and had a Trijicon RMR mounted on it. Just put a Hybrid by GlockTriggers trigger in it, (trigger in frame, components in both slides), and now I've got two flavors of G17 by swapping slides...

hybrid1.jpg
hybrid2.jpg

slides.jpg

Last edited:
So, the 629 needed company in 44mag. Wifey actually went with me, first time, on the Saturday before father's day to help pick this out.

trying imgur since PB now sucks donkey balls

QooESKF.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
If that's me I agree it came out great. It's just on the bed in black sheets with a cell phone and normal room lighting. Gonna take em all like that now. [thumbsup]

Yup, that's you.

I'd love to become a decent photographer, but I can never find the time. I should buy some black sheets, I guess.

Back
Top Bottom