• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

New Acquisitions March 2020 - Firearms Only!

what upper is that?

The upper's rear takedown pin is a little out of spec. My BiL also got a 20" Stoner Grendel upper from Midway AR-STONER AR-15 A3 Upper Receiver Assembly 6.5 Grendel 20 Barrel 15 and it was also out of spec a little on the rear take down in.

both uppers have the same forge mark - which is Brass Aluminum Forging's mark:

forge mark.jpg

Just so you know. After a little smithing, I got everything good to go:

grendel on QD.jpg

To follow up after that hand cannon, I give you the opposite end of the spectrum. I picked up a used Seecamp .32, Milford CT manufacture, after the switch from 17-4 to 415 stainless was made. It’s a bit rough cosmetically, but the price was right. Opposite side has some pitting. Internals weren’t bad.

You probably already know this, but they were designed to use Winchester Silvertips; they're a bit finicky.
There may be ammo that's been developed since the firearm that will run as well, that I don't know.

Fantastic! Great little shooter. Small, light, easy to conceal. Only thing is 6+1 cap.

I use Pierce+1 extensions on my G43 mags; but there are 10 round mags available from ProMag and ETS.
I bought a couple of the ETS mags so that I could run it as a CCP division firearm in IDPA.

I use Pierce+1 extensions on my G43 mags; but there are 10 round mags available from ProMag and ETS.
I bought a couple of the ETS mags so that I could run it as a CCP division firearm in IDPA.
I am going to get a few ext. mags. Also it fits perfect in my outlaw OWB shield holster. Actually it fits in all my shield holsters for that matter.

You probably already know this, but they were designed to use Winchester Silvertips; they're a bit finicky.
There may be ammo that's been developed since the firearm that will run as well, that I don't know.

Seecamp has an updated list on their website. There’s a few more available now. This particular one runs well with Federal Hydra-Shok.

The upper's rear takedown pin is a little out of spec. My BiL also got a 20" Stoner Grendel upper from Midway AR-STONER AR-15 A3 Upper Receiver Assembly 6.5 Grendel 20 Barrel 15 and it was also out of spec a little on the rear take down in.

both uppers have the same forge mark - which is Brass Aluminum Forging's mark:

View attachment 344339

Just so you know. After a little smithing, I got everything good to go:

View attachment 344343
Who’s workbench looks like this, seriously...😉

To follow up after that hand cannon, I give you the opposite end of the spectrum. I picked up a used Seecamp .32, Milford CT manufacture, after the switch from 17-4 to 415 stainless was made. It’s a bit rough cosmetically, but the price was right. Opposite side has some pitting. Internals weren’t bad.

View attachment 341583
You can buy all the internal components from their website. Inexpensive too. I’m not sure but you may be able to replace the safety trigger with the non safety trigger also.

Back
Top Bottom