New Acquisitions May 2020 - Firearms Only

• Thread starter Deleted member 67409
  • Start date
Haven't had a chance to try this one out yet, but just picked it up last week. I had been wanting one ever since first seeing a photo of one last year. Needless to say, I'm thrilled! It's the EDC X9L:

full

Frank

Haven't had a chance to try this one out yet, but just picked it up last week. I had been wanting one ever since first seeing a photo of one last year. Needless to say, I'm thrilled! It's the EDC X9L:

full

Frank
Interesting to see Bill Wilsons work evolve over the years. From the early days of tuning 1911s to an in house 9mm.

View: https://youtu.be/odbb8IrROz4

Finally done tuning my G36c by TommyBuilt. G36c SBR, HK Duel Optic 3X carry handle and Red Dot, B&T Handguard and a Dead Air Sandman K Suppressor mounted via KeyMo.

View attachment 357947

Love it. I have a NIB, unfired SL-8 but can't bring myself to drop the cash that it would take to turn it into that.

You could almost name your price on the SL-8. The HK XM8 builds made the SL-8 very valuable. Congrats on holding on to that rifle.

Really? I'll need to look into that - I grabbed it within the last couple of years from a local shop where it was on consignment for short money, and at the time I didn't think they were going for that much on GB. Thanks for the tip.

Really? I'll need to look into that - I grabbed it within the last couple of years from a local shop where it was on consignment for short money, and at the time I didn't think they were going for that much on GB. Thanks for the tip.

There isn’t a single one for sale anywhere right now. Typical current auction is 4K.

I was wondering if you were able to pick that up. Looks like you got a couple of happy sticks with them too. Hope to hear a range report soon!
Yes indeed, I will be going in June. I ended up having to go on Gunbroker and Armslist to get the MagEx2s lol but definitely worth it in my opinion.

20200526_193517.jpg

Used oxpho blue to take this new to me bolt from my mauser k98 and blued it myself. 3 quick coats in a dip pan method. Used most of the bluing. So happy to not have silver bolts to my mausers. It is now it is like a grey color. Not as dark as i would like, so after a few days i will scuff it up and use some more oxpho blue on it to get it a darker color

Last edited:
Know what I like acquiring just as much as guns? Books. Got Steve Houghton's the British Sniper - a Century of Evolution, no. 1512/2000, published 2018, and the Pretoria Arms and Ammunition Association's Firearms Developed and Manufactured in Southern Africa 1949 - 2000, published 2017. Both books are signed by the authors, all seventeen authors and the editor for the second book.

1590711807784.png
1590711816366.png

Know what I like acquiring just as much as guns? Books. Got Steve Houghton's the British Sniper - a Century of Evolution, no. 1512/2000, published 2018, and the Pretoria Arms and Ammunition Association's Firearms Developed and Manufactured in Southern Africa 1949 - 2000, published 2017. Both books are signed by the authors, all seventeen authors and the editor for the second book.

View attachment 360763
View attachment 360764
Theyre a hell of a lot cheaper thats for sure

Back
Top Bottom