New Acquistions for May 2009!

It's the end of April I know, but figured since it's the last night of the month I'll start the thread for May. Finally got this thing finished, can't wait to try it!

DSC01634.jpg

DSC01635.jpg

DSC01636.jpg

DSC01637.jpg

DSC01638.jpg

Last edited:
This is a placeholder for the CMP Garand I dearly hope is arriving within the next month.

No pic yet , but just picked up a DPMS Sportical 223 AR today [smile] ...with any luck I will have it in under a week ... I'll get pics up once it arrives

Later , Rob

13AP91AP010_product_detail.jpg

May not look like much now... but wait 'till I get the Dillon minigun mounted... It'll kick ass!!

(if you need me, I'll be mowing the lawn tomorrow)

ETA: If there are lawn mowers in heaven, they are made by Cub Cadet. To paraphrase Bobby Hill, I "mowed the hell out of my lawn" today (rep points to anyone who can give the real quote).

Last edited:
13AP91AP010_product_detail.jpg

May not look like much now... but wait 'till I get the Dillon minigun mounted... It'll kick ass!!

(if you need me, I'll be mowing the lawn tomorrow)
Awesome! Which Cub is it? I've got a 2166 with shaft drive and 16HP Kohler that's held up great. The only thing I've replaced on it in 8 years has been the battery, twice.

Here is my brand new (well not so new, but new to me [wink]) Star Mod. B.

Its a 1943 Guardia Civil marked pistol.

This is also my first C&R item.... and the first firearm in my collection that doesn't have any sort of high cap magazine available for it!

Bore looks practically brand new, and despite a few dings and dents it appears to be in great shape.

StarB-1.jpg

It's the end of April I know, but figured since it's the last night of the month I'll start the thread for May. Finally got this thing finished, can't wait to try it!

Looks freakin awesome squished! Nice to see that all your hard work and waiting has finally paid off [smile].

The rifle itself isn't new but I think I finally have it finished with the new optics (which are a May acquisition), troy handguards and YHM phantom flash supprressor so here goes:

102_0919.jpg

102_0920.jpg

upper.jpg

TLR1.jpg

Satern 20" barrel with a welded comp. (Jp enterprises? I forget what it is.) YHM flip up front sight gas block and Badger Ordnance charging handle. No rear sight. Need to get one or a scope. Bought this from the classified section here!

I've had the lower for awhile now and still am waiting on the LPK and a bolt carrier group. Then my first AR will be complete!

The TLR-1 is new also. First rail accessory item I've bought. I actually bought it for my 1911.

RJ Braverman Corp. "Stinger" 22LR.

Completely impractical, but I like the cool factor.

I've seen these selling for $600 in MA. I paid half that.

IMG_1506.jpg

IMG_1507.jpg

Back
Top Bottom