New Acquistions for May 2009!

RJ Braverman Corp. "Stinger" 22LR.

Completely impractical, but I like the cool factor.

I've seen these selling for $600 in MA. I paid half that.

IMG_1506.jpg

IMG_1507.jpg

That is a new one to me thanks for sharing.. very neat

attachment.php

My latest AR's

Top: Stag lower with 20'' Model 1 sales AR15 Standard Upper Half, 7.62x39mm, 1-10'' twist, target crown, BAN COMPLIANT; A3 w/removable carry handle, std aperture, 2 rail gas block w/YHM flip front sight; A2 handguard, black; Bolt carrier group & ext latch chrg handle. Bushnell Red Dot sight.

Bottom: Spikes tactical lower (My first try installing a LPK; was pretty easy).
Bushmaster 5.56 20" Heavy barrel with a Young machine NM BCG and triangle handguards.

These two make it 3 complete rifles.

I told my wife; that after the third one I would not buy anymore. Shhhhhhh, She doesn't know about the NES lower. [smile]

Last edited:
Came home from shooting and had a lil tag from FedEx. Went to the front office and this was what we missed. We also got the Strong Mount, Roll Bar and the digital Calipers. Ordered 9mm Carbide and will be getting some .223 next month I hope.
Mayaquisitions.jpg

Close up of the grips the wife wanted for her 1911.
grips.jpg

Came home from shooting and had a lil tag from FedEx. Went to the front office and this was what we missed. We also got the Strong Mount, Roll Bar and the digital Calipers. Ordered 9mm Carbide and will be getting some .223 next month I hope.

Close up of the grips the wife wanted for her 1911.
[IMG][/QUOTE]

[shocked] Those grips are very nice, and I've got blue machine envy. [rofl]

That is cool. May be time for my first AOW [smile]

The stinger pen guns aren't AOWs according to the ATF. Though, there have been rumblings from them in the past trying to change that.

A bigger problem for those in MA is the "covert" weapon ban in 140 MGL 131n. As far as I know, no one has ever tested wether or not the stinger guns meet the MA definition of a covert weapon, but I'm inclined to believe that until the ATF does something about them, nothing change to those already possessed in MA.

--EasyD

I ordered this from www.metaltargets.com on Sunday night and it arrived Wednesday morning, pretty fast I would say. It is a 10" gong and is rated for high velocity rifle ammo. They say not to shoot FMJ at it and I can see that the frame could be the weak spot, but it breaks apart from the base, weighs less then 40 lbs and easily fits in the trunk of my car. Also since this is for my personal use I am only going to be shooting cast lead bullets at it. I mostly want it for my .45-70 Sharps at 100 yards or further and I load that round to black powder pressures. Also my .44 mag carbine or .44-40 Vaquero, again both loaded with mild loads. I am hoping this will stand up well to such use, but will post a review as time goes on. I do know that I will not be leaving it set up at the range where it would get destroyed in short order. It seems to be pretty well made and for $145.00 I figure it was worth a try.

MST002.jpg

MST003.jpg

I picked up 2 consecutive serial numbered YHM lowers from Zero Hour, I had enough parts laying around to assemble one lower, now I am trying like hell to find a parts kit for the other. One is getting a form 1 and a 10.5 upper with HK style sights, when I can find the upper and sights. [rolleyes] For the other I am thinking 6.8, since I found a 6.8 bolt when I was going through my junk box. I will post pictures when I get them done.

I picked up 2 consecutive serial numbered YHM lowers from Zero Hour, I had enough parts laying around to assemble one lower, now I am trying like hell to find a parts kit for the other. One is getting a form 1 and a 10.5 upper with HK style sights, when I can find the upper and sights. [rolleyes] For the other I am thinking 6.8, since I found a 6.8 bolt when I was going through my junk box. I will post pictures when I get them done.

Go green, there is an NES LPK group buy going on you can get in on if you are a paid member!

Picked up this Cricket at Dick's in Leominster yesterday for my girl. Great deal, had them on sale for $99 bucks.

ry%3D400

Came with a little rifle bag and a little bag with eye protection. Still have a couple black ones and one more pink, if anyone's interested.

ry%3D400

Next to my Kel-Tec SU-16... Now I've got to get her a sling and make a little appleseeder out of her!!!

ry%3D400

the first one is from May the others are this year mostly a 44 bug

IMG_0025-1.jpg

how it shoots I shoud have done some better/ 9shots
IMG_0020-3.jpg

IMG_0027.jpg

IMG_0001.jpg

IMG_0020.jpg

IMG_0009-1.jpg

how the little 357 shoots
IMG_0024.jpg

Last edited:
dsc02147b.jpg

870 police magnum receiver with stock, foregrip and 2 round extension. (it's not in the picture) I plan on turning this into a slug gun for hunting deer. I also picked up a YHM flip up rear sight for my AR project.

Picked these up today through the NES classifieds. Two CVA Hawken style rifles in .50 cal. One has a 28" barrel and the other a 24" barrel. Nothing fancy, but the sights seem quite good and I am told they are good shooters.

CVA002.jpg

CVA005.jpg

richc, you're gonna need to wear sunglasses when ya look at it in the sunlight!

Gladly!!!

It is over 20 years old and is as shiny as the day it was made. The prior owner passed and some of his collection was sold to members at the gun club where he had been a member for decades.

He was a collector and FFL and I can't imagine he shot this more than five or ten times. Apparently he did that a lot... bought new toys, shot them a few times and then just put them away. He had so many firearms that there was an auction for most of his collection.

God I LOVE shiny new toys!!!

[grin]

Back
Top Bottom