New folks check in and say HI #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone,

My name is Bill, I’m 19 from the Metrowest area in MA. I joined this site because as my screen name suggests I am a new shooter. I have only been to the range once and I don’t have my FID yet but I am looking into getting it. Any help/advice on getting my FID (where to post) would be much appreciated.

Thanks!
Bill, I know at least one instructor in your town. Send a PM to n1zfg; he can help you get a class for your FID.

Hello from the peoples republic of Massachusetts

Hi all,
I'm new here moved from N.H. in 2003 (before you all start with me about moving, STOP!, I've heard it ALL a THOUSAND times!) I am addicted to shooting sports and have a few handguns...Colt 1991a1 parkerized circa 1992, S&W 686 6" circa 1999, and just purchased a SIG 220st. I wanted to buy a baby eagle .45 or a CZ 97B but the dictators in charge at the state house say they are not safe! I don't understand their thinking, although they are probably taking kickbacks from certain manufactures (not to start another conspiracy theroy). Needless to say after the latest jerk was elected Governor I am thinking of packing up the family and moving again. The only people that can make a living in this state are illegals or welfare reciepients!
Anywy it's good to be in such an informative group as NE shooters.

Hi There,

I'm Josh from VT.

I try to make it to the range once a week. I have a love of semi-auto rifles........but practice most with my pistols :)

Nice board you have here!

I am new here. I just joined the forum. I will become a full NES member in a couple days. I just applied for my Class A LTC back in january. I am looking forward to shooting competitively with my local gun club. I have the ruger mark 3 on my list of things to buy, also russian mosin nagant, Walther P22/P99. I am looking at a couple of things in the future. here is a rather large list.

Pistol: Sig-Sauer P229R-DAK .40S&W w/ Tritium Sights and “Light Module”.

Rifle: Sako Mauser Bolt Action Mannlicher 30-06 Rifle with Leopold 2X-7X Compact telescopic and steel Redfield Jr. one-piece base mount and two piece steel rings with 4 screws each.

Shotgun: Springfield Arms M6 Scout .22 Hornett/410 GA Combination Survival Rifle/Shotgun or, Savage Arms .223 Remington/20 GA Survival Combination Rifle/Shotgun.

Checking in

Hi there,

Been lurking around here for a while. About me.. hmmm... well im a truck driver from Mass and a USMC reservist recently back from the jihad. I'm a member of GOAL and the NRA. I mostly like tactical type guns like AR's AK's

Well stay safe everyone and God bless

Jeff, welcome to the forum and thanks for your service!!

We hope you like it here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi there,

Been lurking around here for a while. About me.. hmmm... well im a truck driver from Mass and a USMC reservist recently back from the jihad. I'm a member of GOAL and the NRA. I mostly like tactical type guns like AR's AK's

Well stay safe everyone and God bless

Welcome and Thank you for your service.[grin]

Pete

I've been lurking for about a year now & and have finally decided to sign up.I've found a bunch of great info & love that this is a "local"forum.Have gotten back to shooting in the last few years & I live on Cape Cod. Hope to be posting soon.

Welcome to everyone and especially to those service members joining!

A new member just joined after I referred him from NEMBA -- the New England Mountain Bike website. His screen name is USARed and he was involved in fuel hauling missions in Iraq. I just let him know about this thread so hopefully he can fill in the details.

Mark

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom