NFA Items - Picture thread

Some of the MACV SOG anthologies mention the "Swedish K" being carried "across the fence" until the CAR-15 / XM177 was introduced.

Historical license?

A SF soldier misidentifying the S&W 76?

Weapons sourced covertly?

Andy - here's a link to a discussion about the "Swedish K" it was quite popular with a variety of SOF in SEA and beyond for many years. Swedish Reserve Forces issued them until 2007. I came across a couple in Afghanistan in 2003 (please don't ask me who had them, I didn't ask. ;)).

http://www.wearethemighty.com/artic...-machine-gun-for-killing-zombies-and-bad-guys

The link is about the M76 in movies but gives background on the Swedish K.

Aloha

Andy - here's a link to a discussion about the "Swedish K" it was quite popular with a variety of SOF in SEA and beyond for many years.

Thanks alohadoug.

Others - The link discusses that the S&W M76 was developed at the request of the Navy SEALs after the Swedish embargo.

A-Team Ruger AC-556F. This is one I wished I had kept. It was used for close ups on the 80"s tv series "The A Team" and handled by George Peppard and Mr-T himself. It also appeared in a Dr. Dre video as well several others. Can't keep them all.......
2lbf5li.jpg

A-Team Ruger AC-556F. This is one I wished I had kept. It was used for close ups on the 80"s tv series "The A Team" and handled by George Peppard and Mr-T himself. It also appeared in a Dr. Dre video as well several others. Can't keep them all.......
2lbf5li.jpg

Did you shoot a target with it to prove it was more accurate than on TV? [rofl]

What are all you guys on vacation? Way cool Michaels Machine HK 21/23 combo belt fed. Swing down unit in both .223/.308. Michael is a friend of mine and he custom did this one up with all the extra's. We have traded back and forth over the years.
1zpm72e.jpg

What are all you guys on vacation? Way cool Michaels Machine HK 21/23 combo belt fed. Swing down unit in both .223/.308. Michael is a friend of mine and he custom did this one up with all the extra's. We have traded back and forth over the years.
1zpm72e.jpg

Stop teasing me. I want dis.

Original M11A1 prototype Military Armament Corp bullet hose. This .380 SMG has a 1200 plus rpm rate and was a tool room prototype featuring adjustable protected sights and sheet metal internals as apposed to cast pieces. It appears in Frank Iamannico's book "The Mac Man". I like the baby Macs.
2empoj8.jpg

Original M11A1 prototype Military Armament Corp bullet hose. This .380 SMG has a 1200 plus rpm rate and was a tool room prototype featuring adjustable protected sights and sheet metal internals as apposed to cast pieces. It appears in Frank Iamannico's book "The Mac Man". I like the baby Macs.
2empoj8.jpg

Very nice. I get the feeling that you could have the entire firing line to yourself and not a soul would complain.

My night stand pistol, just add a set of PVS-14's. All Italian minty Beretta 92F w/AWC wipe suppressor and ultra rare Insight Technologies IR LAM. Light up your life in pitch black!
2nlxt8w.jpg

I didn't see the SG1 earlier, nice piece. Beretta looks ready for duty, just gotta get some raised sights [smile]

Last edited:
Of course i could use this, but it's tough on the plaster work.
IMG]http://i64.tinypic.com/654uiw.jpg[/IMG]

- - - Updated - - -

G]http://i64.tinypic.com/654uiw.jpg[/IMG]

Got the Form 1 on Thursday, a denial due to missing CZ from the model of the gun, but Heather was fantastic and reviewed a new draft and then approved it once it was submitted. About a 90 minute turnaround from disapproval to approval. I'll throw some nicer pictures up later, but here is a quick shot after the stock went on.

This is with an aftermarket trigger, magazine release, QD sling mounts, ladder rail covers, and the right safety replacement.

WW2 M1 Auto Ordnance Thompson. We sometimes refer to these as the "Saving Private Ryan" Thompsons. A piece of history indeed. My father was a 1st lieutenant infantry commander with the 135th during WW2. He used to tell how when he was bored he would shoot at the enemy and play "shave and a hair cut, two bits" with his Thompson. I guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.
axcyv8.jpg

Back
Top Bottom