No more private AR 'copycat'' transfers in MA?

Just saw that on GOAL. She cannot get away with this.

She did and it will continue....Not a damn thing anyone can do....That's legal anyway.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Heading south next week to scope out areas for a second home. **** her.

Wont make a difference when Hillary gets in...Healy will be the model used for the rest of the country.

Tie them up in enough litigation to bankrupt them... Remember she has unlimited resources - the average FFL does not. That's how the power hungry in government can bully the little man around. They just keep that boot on your throat until you capitulate or die.
I understand not wanting to mess with your livelihood but it wouldn't be a good look for an AG; even in a libtard state like Mass, to go around shutting down numerous small businesses (ones shes responsible for protecting as AG) based solely on individual interpretation.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

NES New Hampshire acreage group buy???

1dunno1.gif

Wont make a difference...Hillary is coming! Now if you are talking about seceding from the Union ill take 2 acres.

I understand not wanting to mess with your livelihood but it wouldn't be a good look for an AG; even in a libtard state like Mass, to go around shutting down numerous small businesses (ones shes responsible for protecting as AG) based solely on individual interpretation

Nashoba Vineyards ring a bell? She could shut down all the charter schools by fiat and her enablers in the legislature would clap like trained seals if Deleo and Rosenberg gave the nod.

Still have them yes....but can't buy or sell one.
Am I wrong but Healey entire basis is every AR or AW on the list and it's clones or copies bought/sold/transfered in the commonwealth since 1998 was in fact a illegal purchase/sale/transfer as is any post 7/20.

Yes, correct. All these post-98 ARs are illegal AWs, although they will be prosecuting post-7/20 at this time.
I'll stop arguing with you if that helps you sleep at night.

Meh, I don't really want to argue, obviously both states have horrible, horrible gun laws :(

NES New Hampshire acreage group buy???

1dunno1.gif

Ironically, NH may be the state that hands the election to Hillary. They picked Obama twice and Hiliary has a big lead :( She will then f up the Supreme Court for everyone.

Ironically, NH may be the state that hands the election to Hillary. They picked Obama twice and Hiliary has a big lead :( She will then f up the Supreme Court for everyone.

In reality, NH did not pick Obama twice. Idiotic MAholes who leaked blue into NH fleeing the communist paradise they helped create picked Obama twice.

In reality, NH did not pick Obama twice. Idiotic MAholes who leaked blue into NH fleeing the communist paradise they helped create picked Obama twice.

Well, idiotic MAholes in combination with rural welfare heroin addicts... There are plenty of rural blue areas that are not MA transplants.

She hasn't actually "done" anything. Going on 12 weeks now and it's all talk so far. Literally just an op ed in the Globe, a web FAQ, and contradictory statements to the media.

Tell that to any licensed citizen in MA that wants to buy a new AR-15 from an FFL. Tell that to any licensed individual in MA who wants to privately sell a legally purchased AR-15 (now)

The next NES fishing and skeet shoot will be held 2.4 nautical miles southeast of Martha's Vinyard, BYOG.

FIFY

The weapons on the list, if manufactured before 1994, are legal to own and transfer and be sold by a dealer. Healy's edict does not effect them in any way YET.

FIFY

No way am I going again. I lost all my firearms in that boat accident.

If they come for mine, sorry, they are legally stored out of state where I maintain another residence, and big middle finger to you.

I note some do not believe the door kicking will ever start - by setting yourself in that mindset you are at a disadvantage to start. If they do, you will not have considered or thought of alternative plans.

I believe that a suitable climate must exist first. A mass shooting in Boston, specifically one that effects the power brokers (See the Snowmobile/ATV laws). They will then printout the list, cross reference with GOAL/NRA and you then have a shorter list. That list could be subdivided to hit only isolated folks so support could not arrive in a timely manner.

The fact that she keep tweaking/modifying means she isn't done yet.

Reddest part of NH is along the border of MA which is also where a majority of MA transplants end up. If your theory was correct, Rockingham County should be the bluest part of the state, but its not. NH is turning blue because of leftist control of education (public and private) and the media, just like everywhere else.

Obama won NH easily and in areas without large numbers of MA transplants. Hiliary will likely do the same :(

Of course, NH picked Kerry as well.

After all this time I am starting to find some humor in this situation the AG has created.

1: Little has changed except no new purchases of a few types of rifles from MA dealers.

2: When the time is right I will sell any firearm I decide to and I will follow the laws as written. The AG's interpretations are not MA law! So they won't be followed!

3: If they want to come door to door, so be it. Woohoo! free paid vacation.

4: What happens will happen and no sense worrying about things I can not control!

5: Life will go on as it always has. Unless it doesn't!

6: Most firearm owners in MA are spineless FUDS! They didn't want to own an AR-15. Until after they found out they couldn't anymore. Then they would only want one so they could resell it for profit ! Doing anything about what the AG did. They could care less about! Useless FUDS!

All this AG crap could not be avoided. We found out after the fact.

All this did for me is open a big can of Fukits![grin]

Last edited:
I rarely get into the political stuff and am an independent on all accounts but, she really grinds my gears. I cant see how what she did was legal. "Oh i just interpreted this law and what they meant to say was whatever I think"

Good. If she was a little smarter she might have done this better. However, still may be an uphill battle of course.
Including stuff like this she will lose could be excellent strategy as it allows the court to appear to be reaching a "reasoned middle ground" by overturning the unambiguous parts and accepting her "copycat" reasoning, thus giving her exactly what she wants.

It's like when an insurer or public utility asks for a 20% rate increase when they want 10%, then the regulatory body gets to claim victory "only giving them half what they asked for".

Make no mistake about it - we are dealing with an intelligent opponent who knows exactly what she is doing.

Last edited:
Its easy to blame law-abiding gun owners for the problems the policies of the left have created. Denial can only last so long.
Just saw that on GOAL. She cannot get away with this.
So far she has. It's obvious she'll push this as far as she can until she actually gets stopped by the courts, or the legislature, or both. Do not hold your breath.

However, the AG's website says this:
Application of this Enforcement Notice (individual gun owners):
The Guidance will not be applied to possession, ownership or transfer of an Assault weapon obtained prior to July 20, 2016.
The AGO reserves the right to alter or amend this guidance.
So, which is it?
The last sentence of course: It's the perfect out. She reserved the right to change her mind at any time, and she did. The FAQ just has not caught up yet [wink]

4) Know that given the proper climate, the door kicking starts - fact. ...
I note some do not believe the door kicking will ever start - by setting yourself in that mindset you are at a disadvantage to start. If they do, you will not have considered or thought of alternative plans.
I think the door kicking could start at any time, and one should be prepared accordingly, but I think it rather unlikely given this perspective:
If the govt manages to ban all transfers, it effectively eliminates lawful private possession in a generation without the complications of confiscation and compensation. Remember, elimination, not "reasonable regulation" is the goal.
Why go through the risk and expense of confiscation when some patience will accomplish the same goal in time. The gun-ban mafia definitely thinks long-term, we need to do the same.

I understand not wanting to mess with your livelihood but it wouldn't be a good look for an AG; even in a libtard state like Mass, to go around shutting down numerous small businesses (ones shes responsible for protecting as AG) based solely on individual interpretation.
FFLs are evil gun shops, not small businesses; and, when as the AGO ever cared about small businesses (ex. Nashoba Winery).

The Guidance will not be applied to possession, ownership or transfer of an Assault weapon obtained prior to July 20, 2016.

Thanks for the guidance, but no thanks. Is GUIDANCE law?

Yeah, all those MA commuters in Coos county did it. GMAFB.

Wait a second... The article says this:

[FONT=&amp]Healey said if someone in Massachusetts has a "copycat" assault weapon and they want to sell or transfer it, they can't do it in Massachusetts, but there are other ways. She said if people have questions her office has posted information on the [/FONT]attorney general's website[FONT=&amp].[/FONT]

However, the AG's website says this:

So, which is it?

Sure you can transfer them. To an out of state FFL or a police buy-back.

I said it in the locked thread spread out over several posts - I might as well put it here as well:

1) If you have all your stuff in one place - you are making a mistake

2) If you don't have one loaded and ready to go close at hand - you are making a mistake

3) If you are bending over backward to try an follow the 'law' - you are on a fools errand.

4) Know that given the proper climate, the door kicking starts - fact.

Decide what you are willing to do about the above now - not when you have seconds to decide.

I wouldn't say "fact" just yet. One big piece here is that she has to get LEs on board to start confiscation. I can tell you for a fact that just about every LE I know wants nothing to do with confiscation. Sure the first couple might be no big deal, but after that door kicking will become a life threatening event each and every time. The sentiment here is not just in NES, which only represents a very small portion of gun owners in MA. Not even the media can gloss over multiple police shot during these activities.

I know it was only a rumour before, but my guess is the chosen method of punishment will be "guidance" that CLEO find them unsuitable at renewal.

That is how your guns will be taken away. Not door-kicking, but administrative means. Make it very difficult to follow the law, create laws and regulations intended to put you in violation without a chance to comply, then use it to revoke your privilege to own firearms.

Back
Top Bottom