• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Non-AR Clones on the Horrizon for 2020?

Thirwell1216

NES Member
As we suffer with the AR "clone" problem here in MA, any thoughts on what is coming down the line that are not "copy cats" of ARs in the future for 2020. I'm hoping the Bren 2 will be ready before any future bans. This is the MG version, but hoping the semi will be like this. Any thoughts on how the Bushmaster ACR is holding up over time?

Bren 2 is nice, felt very flimsy when I handled one. Rep said maybe end of 2020 as they are busy with military contracts. ACR is nice if you have an older one. Tim at MAC did a video on the new Remington ACR and it was a mess, problems left and right.

I think the price point of some of these will keep lots of peopl e from pick ing non AR clones up.

You can transfer anything that the dealer will let you LOL the Healeyban stuff is all bullshit so it's all a matter of what a dealer will move for you. The bigger problem is likely that some of these guns will have to be neutered when you bring them in if you want to stay within the boundaries of the actual law.

You can transfer anything that the dealer will let you LOL the Healeyban stuff is all bullshit so it's all a matter of what a dealer will move for you. The bigger problem is likely that some of these guns will have to be neutered when you bring them in if you want to stay within the boundaries of the actual law.

I ask this cause I’d like to be able to SBR one of these ACRs and have the lower transferred and not have to worry about a grey area or someone’s current interpretation

Back
Top Bottom