Not good for Angle Tree

It was in writing so many times that there will be no more extensions and he just kept doing it anyway..
They have no legal strategy except for the To bill us…
And “Let’s make a deal” … There is no deal!

He would think when you have hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of lawyer bill is going on that they’d want to keep you as a client. All they wanna do is keep telling you.

We already have a second attorney on the case for like the last eight months.
If you put it in writing, in a clear way, and he kept doing it, you might be able to go after him if he demands payment for work he didn't do after you fired him.

Not sure how that would work.

If you put it in writing, in a clear way, and he kept doing it, you might be able to go after him if he demands payment for work he didn't do after you fired him.

Not sure how that would work.
Hiring lawyers to sue other lawyers is a bad idea. I’m just not gonna f***ing pay if he wants to put a lien on my property then he really is going to get f***ing sued. And I will destroy their character so bad by posting every f***ing email we’ve ever had. I don’t care if that’s illegal

Sidenote .. I single-handedly paid for their new location in town. And sent them $100,000s worth of business…

My experience with lawyers has never been on a lawsuit, and I hope it never is.

But so far I have had a great experience. The last guy I dealt with was for immigration for the wife. The gov wanted to do a second interview, which he thought was BS and he gave me the option, if I wanted him there or not. He said if he showed up it would be $500, which is not bad considering he drove from Framingham and waited in the lobby with us for almost an hour. I like to have a lawyer around so I paid the $500.

But he was straight up with me, no BS.

On top of that throughout the 3 year process he answered a lot of questions and helped me do some research when we needed some BS paperwork from the Venezuelan government, did not charge me for that.

Back to the topic of the thread. I just can’t believe all this bullshit is caused over a single bullet that couldn’t have hurt anybody and a broken window. But that sums up basically every time I’ve been sued. I’d rather be in criminal court at least they pretend like you have right.

We must have like 15 attorneys in the last couple years. Constitutional rights attorneys and on and on and on..

Every time I’ve represented myself criminal or civil I’ve won.. Once you get the f***ing attorneys involved the only people who win or the goddamn attorneys.

I have one attorney who’s pretty reasonable but he’s absolutely f***ing terrible. I have to hire another attorney to do this prenuptial agreement and My will.

I’ll be better off just walking away from everything I own. And when I’m dead who gives a f***

My experience with lawyers has never been on a lawsuit, and I hope it never is.

But so far I have had a great experience. The last guy I dealt with was for immigration for the wife. The gov wanted to do a second interview, which he thought was BS and he gave me the option, if I wanted him there or not. He said if he showed up it would be $500, which is not bad considering he drove from Framingham and waited in the lobby with us for almost an hour. I like to have a lawyer around so I paid the $500.

But he was straight up with me, no BS.

On top of that throughout the 3 year process he answered a lot of questions and helped me do some research when we needed some BS paperwork from the Venezuelan government, did not charge me for that.
$500 isn’t that bad. I’m pretty sure the bills which I haven’t been paying are $200 per email

I was trying to find a link to the better call Saul “premium lawyer Pkg” but I couldn’t find a good one

Received an email from Angle Tree saying that the outdoor pistol range was partially reopened on February 10th.

Could also reactivate my membership w/o paying an initiation fee if was interested.

Why not join Independent in Foxboro? It's closer & way better than Angle Turd. Or Mansfield?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom