Not our friends - corporate list

First, it is not these companies but leadership OF these companies. Let's be clear. The Chipotle Chippy that gives you double-meat without charging you every Tuesday is NOT anti-gun. Or anti-meat. Or anti-America. Or whatever these social justice clowns think.

I still say there will be snapback on this in the future. Companies will go TOO far and it will cost shareholder distributions. Then these social justice CEO's and such will get canned and companies can be in the business of being in business.

I mean, look at the Koch brothers. Do you see Armstrong flooring being pro-gun or pro-tax relief or pro-white power (or whatever the Left thinks of the Right)??? No. The KOCH BROTHERS use the profits from their companies to fund political organizations on a PERSONAL level. I'm offended that a CEO would approve a political contribution for anything more than company benefit. (Maybe a lot of AT&T stores get shot up. So there's that!)

And I suspect they'll have to replace a couple of those for 2021 and beyond. AMC Theaters is NOT going to be contributing anything to anyone anytime soon. (Although after the Colorado shooting, I can see their knee-jerk reaction.)

Back
Top Bottom