NRA gets something right - new outreach ad

So now when you call out who doez the gun crime in our country, thatz raziz. Go back in you social justice hole.
You said "For the reason that 99 percent of gun crime happens to be committed by these types." You are implying that some on the right doesn't want african americans to own guns because of crime rates. I just want to make sure im clear on this. As in you would propose to limit gun sales by race because of crime rates? That by definition is racist af man.

This is some pandering stuff for sure.... LOL I'll never support the NRA. They gladly supported gun control when Black Panthers had guns in California.

If we lose our gun rights because you Liberals convince Americans there is too much violent crime, it’s not from suburban America , dummy. What’s the body count up to in Chirack ?
So ban guns from anyone who isn’t a middle aged suburban white dude?

Who’s putting an age limit on it now ?
I still can't wrap my head around your position that limiting access to firearms for certain racial groups based on their likelihood to anger liberals into creating gun control is the way to go. Its literally the most racist shit i've seen today. If you don't believe 2a is for all than you are the problem. Hard stop.

I still can't wrap my head around your position that limiting access to firearms for certain racial groups based on their likelihood to anger liberals into creating gun control is the way to go. Its literally the most racist shit i've seen today. If you don't believe 2a is for all than you are the problem. Hard stop.
Nothing is absolute. If I lose gun rights because of minority crime rates, I’m supposed to suck it up ? They are driving the gun crime bus.

I renewed a month ago... got the free elCheapo hat and all. Then I get a notice today that my membership has expired...

Looks like their accounting dept still has much room for improvement.

I got tired of all the bills even though I did the 5 year renewal. I made a copy of my membership card and added a note that they needed to stop wasting money and get their house in order or I won't ne renewing when it expires. I mailed it back to them in the postage paid envelope that came in the bill. They've stopped sending notices to me but my husband still gets them They also stopped the dramatic "send more money " phone calls.

Goal life member, NRA life member here and have given to Comm 2A.

Who do the NRA haters send their money to?
It’s been well covered in prior threads but my money goes to:
GOAL
Comm 2A
GOA
Sportsman’s Alliance of Maine.
Gun Owners Maine.

Tossed a mailing yesterday straight to the recycle bin yesterday from the NRA and didn’t even think twice about it. It was along side a Molly Maid advertisement.

It’s been well covered in prior threads but my money goes to:
GOAL
Comm 2A
GOA
Sportsman’s Alliance of Maine.
Gun Owners Maine.

Tossed a mailing yesterday straight to the recycle bin yesterday from the NRA and didn’t even think twice about it. It was along side a Molly Maid advertisement.
I've started returning all their junk mail with 'DUMP WAYNE AND I'LL COME BACK' written across the paper. At the least I costs them return postage money.

For the reason that 99 percent of gun crime happens to be committed by these types.
You're as bad as Bones about painting with a broad brush. Yes, a high percentage of 'crime' is concentrated in black areas. But it's still 2-3% of the population doing it. I broke down in the 9th Ward down here one time. Care to guess the color of the only people who stopped to help this white boy?

Back
Top Bottom