• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

NRA Wayne guilty.

And you didn't immediately reply back to them with a "Gobble my hog, and give me my f***ing ding, you absolute LaPierre taint licking cuck!!"??

What, do they give you free shit over there or something? [rofl]

Basically this is how I see it. Meet the new boss, same as the old boss. Until I SEE actually a meaningful change at the NRA which wasn't forced on it by the courts, but rather chosen through their own means, they wont be getting another dime from me. I don't give a flying f*** what anyone here says about them, or how needed they are etc etc... And yeah you can go 'but muh Bruen!!' all day long.. it clearly means absolutely jack shit if the courts wont even uphold it, and it arguably has perhaps done more harm for us in the short term than any positive it may give us in the long... at least for us in MA, especially if the courts turn down the SC next case...

Yes air.

I'm a member of the S&W forum and the mods jump in and warn that they "support the NRA" and negative comments violate their policies.
A thread there has been interrupted several times with warnings.
At least free speech is allowed here.
I wonder if they feel the same way about GOA and SAF.

edit:
Just got a PM from one of the mods saying to that they deleted mine and other posts that "bashed" the NRA .
They urged my caution, said they "they didn't ding me" and I should "consider it a gift."
Good grief.....
I see that the hard-ass owner of the S&W forum has flipped from his "Support Wayne and the NRA no matter what" and "No NRA criticism allowed" policy to actually allowing some post-departure criticism of Wayne and the Board of Directors in a new thread discussing the need to vote for four reform BoD candidates (out of 75-76 BoD members). I don't see how 4 people are going to make any difference at all with over 70 Wayne supporters in the BoD staying on, but miracles can happen... right? 🤔

S&W forum has lightened up a bit.
There is much more discussion and the mod who cut people of has actually commented in the discussion--the need to elect the 4 candidates running on the change platform. I guess they got a lot of feedback from members,

S&W forum has lightened up a bit.
There is much more discussion and the mod who cut people of has actually commented in the discussion--the need to elect the 4 candidates running on the change platform. I guess they got a lot of feedback from members,
It was becoming too silly for words... the mindless, extreme support on that forum for Wayne and his BoD cronies. Finally, the dam broke. Glad to see that happen. [thumbsup]

The Texas CHL Forum is owned and operated by Charles Cotton. To the extent it's even operating at all these days, even the diehard true believers are starting to grumble.

Back
Top Bottom