NRA News Conference at 11:00 AM Fri. (TODAY) Will broadcast on NRA website.

really Wayne... blame video games and movies?

can't we do better than that?

Who's raising the kids? If it's the video games and movies, then he may have a point (not watching, so I can't tell that's the point he's making).

Who hired this security? She had about 30 seconds to slowly walk up to the front holding a sign... WTF

I worked in the game industry for years. The fact is, that companies like Gamestop pretty much require people to sell games like that to kids. I am not against the freedom of speech, i am against a 10 year old playing games like that. I am against censorship, but i do believe that kids shouldnt be allowed to play a game like that.

OK, getting back to the real point now, protection for school. "The only thing that stops a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun"

At least these protesters look like the a**h***s they are! Wayne, just calmly stops, and doesn't even waste his time to give them any attention at all. Good job so far...

I worked in the game industry for years. The fact is, that companies like Gamestop pretty much require people to see games like that to kids. I am not against the freedom of speech, i am against a 10 year old playing games like that. I am against censorship, but i do believe that kids shouldnt be allowed to play a game like that.

Parents.

Back
Top Bottom