Obama Assault Weapon Ban

Status
Not open for further replies.
So a gun grabber is debating a gun grabber and you guys are surprised that they are talking about grabbing guns?
No, it is unpossible since gun grabbing is a dead issue nationally and Obama is so pro-gun it hurts... He signed the parks bill donchaknow...

Haven't you heard the Democrats beating this drum?

What do Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny and a pro-gun Democrat politician have in common? [laugh]

The only thing that scares me is the very real possibility of an Executive Order that reinstates the AWB, either with a sunset or indefinite expiration date.

The GOP will retain the House and probably end up in a tie for Senate (Biden would be the 51st, if it were on party lines). But a ton of Democratic Senators are pro-gun. Blue Dog Democrats.

So I don't think anything would happen.

Even Mittens is for the AWB.

So a gun grabber is debating a gun grabber and you guys are surprised that they are talking about grabbing guns?

1774482-obama_oh_snap_super.jpg

It ain't gonna happen!

Sorry, but I refuse to believe that we'll see an AWB at the Federal level regardless of which ass clown ends up in the WH. That ship has sailed, and there are too many groups fighting against shit like this.

Now ammo shortages, crazy gun prices, all that crap...we'll know in 3 weeks.

This.

Won't happen. Period. It's not 1994.

Everyone go ad $100 to your asking price of semi autos in the classifieds. Then increase 10% every week for the next three weeks.

Boolshit! Obama must shot himself in the head with this statement. He just lost most of the undecided from, alabama, penselvania, nh, florida.
So go decrease the price of you stuff on classfields. Romney will win by a landslide!

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk 2

The only reason you should fear a AWB is because R's in the House would pass one. Obama isn't a king, no matter how much you want to paint him as one. R's control the house and thus control legislation.

This is a moot argument for voting for one over the other.

It's OK though, because Romney will bring both sides together and make the country just like MA where gun owners love how well MA gun laws are working. Yup, I'm real scared of Obama.

Wait, no I'm still more scared of Romney after that exchange.

The only reason you should fear a AWB is because R's in the House would pass one. Obama isn't a king, no matter how much you want to paint him as one. R's control the house and thus control legislation.

This is a moot argument for voting for one over the other.

It's OK though, because Romney will bring both sides together and make the country just like MA where gun owners love how well MA gun laws are working. Yup, I'm real scared of Obama.

Wait, no I'm still more scared of Romney after that exchange.

Dude, no way Romney will outlaw full auto guns, he already thinks that they are illegal, if we can only make him think the same way about "AK-47s" [rofl]

idk call me stupid here but didnt romney pass the AWB in MA in the first place? Why would we think he wouldnt push to do the same to the US?

It is probably good news that Obama came right out and said this. There are going to be people out there who are both gun owners and addicted to free stuff and transfer payments, and this will end any illusion they had that Obama didn't want to ban anyone's gun and actually supported the 2nd, making it harder to overlook this issue when voting for their free stuff.

Seals the deal for me., I am now voting for Obama. I'm tired of trying to postpone the inevitable by voting for the lesser of two evils. From here on out, I'm voting for the biggest D-bags on the ballot! Bring it on! Start the door to door confiscations! Let me get gunned down by the Feds so my grandkids won't have to!

My boats still in the water...dono if it will be in 3 weeks tho

PM for midnight cruising with no lights and an extra few thousand pounds of lead to weigh her down..

Tomorrow is going to be an interesting day at work. You know what, I'm not even gonna waste energy trying to convince anyone otherwise. If they wanna panic buy then there's no stopping them anyways.

Let's see, the house is projected to stay Republican and the senate is swinging that way too.

I wonder how that will work out.

I can't imagine what questions didn't make the cut.
-Mr. Romney, your dog..........

-Mr. Obomma, your dog, tasted like............

Explain the difference between you and Mr. Bush.

[rolleyes]

-tapatalk and Devin McCourty blow chunks-

Obama burns me seriously. We cannot afford 4 more years of this s***. Let's get rid of him and get someone else (I'm not crazy about richie rich either)

If I were conspiracy minded, (wink wink) I'd say this is all planned to cause a panic buy, just so us good Americans are good and ready to protect ourselves when they shut off the economy and the welfare state implodes into chaos.

If I were conspiracy minded, (wink wink) I'd say this is all planned to cause a panic buy, just so us good Americans are good and ready to protect ourselves when they shut off the economy and the welfare state implodes into chaos.

They would rather just shoot you in the street, rather then let you think you have a chance to defend yourself..

I loved to comment that military weapons shouldn't be in the hands of. They wained between citizens and criminals etc. Obama said fully auto at one point while both thought those were illegal when effectively they aren't.

You could tell they just had no idea what was going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom