Obama to Announce New Executive Action concerning guns:

I don't think that is going to happen. Hillary is going to get elected. But the plus side of that is that the cumulative effect of 8 years of Obama and then Hillary in office - is going to be the complete and total implosion of the liberal/progressive world order that we have suffered under for going on 100 years now.

I agree that Hillary is going to win the next election, but I disagree that it is going to destroy the liberal and progressive world we live in. That will be around for a long, long time to come.

You people are too pessimistic. The election is a LONG way off and the candidates are not even decided.

I agree that Hillary is going to win the next election, but I disagree that it is going to destroy the liberal and progressive world we live in. That will be around for a long, long time to come.

The system was built to self perpetuate and it is extremely effective at doing just that.

The reason I am so concerned about these new actions is that 0bama could do anything and the GOP will do nothing - and he knows it. Except maybe to sign off on everything he wants so they can 'start fresh next year'.

The elections are a long way off true - Ryan-O has all year to further piss-off the base and make sure they stay home in November.

Last edited:

I know.

First background checks for personal sales. Then a yearly/monthly limit on personal sales. Then no personal sales. Then a yearly/monthly limit on purchases at an ffl. Then no semi-auto. Then no rifles/pistols > .22lr. Then no shotguns with a capacity> 2 rounds. Then .410 only. Then pistols and rifles to be kept at a licensed club/police station. Then no pistols or rifles. Then no shotguns. Then no replicas, air rifles, knives, etc. See where this goes? Dont think its possible, look at GB, Australia, Japan, etc. The answer to any plea for further gun regulations should be "No, absolutely not." Period.

should-the-government-nope.jpg

I know.

First background checks for personal sales. Then a yearly/monthly limit on personal sales. Then no personal sales. Then a yearly/monthly limit on purchases at an ffl. Then no semi-auto. Then no rifles/pistols > .22lr. Then no shotguns with a capacity> 2 rounds. Then .410 only. Then pistols and rifles to be kept at a licensed club/police station. Then no pistols or rifles. Then no shotguns. Then no replicas, air rifles, knives, etc. See where this goes? Dont think its possible, look at GB, Australia, Japan, etc. The answer to any plea for further gun regulations should be "No, absolutely not." Period.

View attachment 154871

The Muslim in Chief is getting quite a bit of mileage out of the Sandy Hook thing, isn't he?

The free shit army and their supporters outnumber us that's why she's more likely to win.

They don't decide the elections though. Middle america weebly wobbly independents in about 5 states do.

-Mike

The only good thing Obama has done while in office is to push gun sales up every time he opens his mouth!!!!
I guess he hasn't noticed criminals do not obey LAWS...Oh wait sort of like how he doesn't support the Constitution!!

The only good thing Obama has done while in office is to push gun sales up every time he opens his mouth!!!!
I guess he hasn't noticed criminals do not obey LAWS...Oh wait sort of like how he doesn't support the Constitution!!

He'll get the credit he deserves

o-OBAMA-OUTHOUSE-facebook.jpg

I decided defiance was the way to go years ago - I'll let you all figure out what that means - but the Freedom is so close in NH and you can bring small pieces of it home when ever you want.

The Executive Order is being implemented due to the tragedy that occurred in California recently. BUT, don't you think that the Government Agency allowing visas for the two shooters is more responsible for this than 2 AR15's?
Have any words from Obama come out saying that some form of disciplinary action has or will be taken with that agency? Doubtful...[frown]

Executive Orders do NOT supersede the Bill of Rights I don't care what fictional law he proposes.

You want to pass a law pass a " we won't spend millions of tax payer dollars on Executive vacations " these people parade around like royalty while us plesbians work 70 and 75 hours a week with no vacation .

The Executive Order is being implemented due to the tragedy that occurred in California recently. BUT, don't you think that the Government Agency allowing visas for the two shooters is more responsible for this than 2 AR15's?
Have any words from Obama come out saying that some form of disciplinary action has or will be taken with that agency? Doubtful...[frown]

There you go trying to apply logic to government actions

Whos with me with an 80% lower group buy, and we all share the jig like a party just mpte fun without alcohol. Upper in one safe lower in another. Shtf noone knows how many ars you have. Am I crazy? Only have to fa10 when it is able to fire...

Executive Orders do NOT supersede the Bill of Rights I don't care what fictional law he proposes.

You want to pass a law pass a " we won't spend millions of tax payer dollars on Executive vacations " these people parade around like royalty while us plesbians work 70 and 75 hours a week with no vacation .
There are those such as yourself who are very fortunate to have 70+ hours of weekly work, many have a cardboard box for a home thanks to the ones that take the executive vacations!!!
Country has a lot of very pissed off people!

It's the electoral college but the cities with their huge populations which hold more of the dependent on govt. type people have a lot to do with who ends up as our choices. Unfortunately our choices are donkey dung and elephant dung. They both stink.
As the saying goes though if voting really mattered it would be illegal.

They don't decide the elections though. Middle america weebly wobbly independents in about 5 states do.

-Mike

- - - Updated - - -

I wouldn't say pessimistic. I would say realistic. We've seen this crap taking place for decades. Many promises are made and most if not all either are not honored or they are broken.

You people are too pessimistic. The election is a LONG way off and the candidates are not even decided.

Serious question...why is it bad to require background checks for personal sales?

because if I want to privately buy a gun from someone or maybe be gifted one from say, my grandfathers collection, we shouldn't have to go to an ffl to do it. only gives the .gov more money and information they don't need!

because if I want to privately buy a gun from someone or maybe be gifted one from say, my grandfathers collection, we shouldn't have to go to an ffl to do it. only gives the .gov more money and information they don't need!

So, hypothetically speaking (of course), if I had a firearm that was off the books because of when I bought it and I decided to give it to one of my kids, how would the BATF know any transaction ever took place?

So, hypothetically speaking (of course), if I had a firearm that was off the books because of when I bought it and I decided to give it to one of my kids, how would the BATF know any transaction ever took place?

Eventually all guns will be ON the books. It may take decades but eventually people sell their guns and will be required to document the transfer at some point. They aren't in a hurry to have the nation gun registry....baby steps, they have all the time in the world!

[video=youtube_share;vzZT9gW5gp8]http://youtu.be/vzZT9gW5gp8[/video]

Great theater but no real progress was made. Gowdy's words fell on deaf ears. The applause is all a show folks! I actually think Gowdy loves his country and is sincerely doing his very best. Unfortunately he's one of just a few who are that way in Washington. 99% are simply there for the money and power

Last edited:
Eventually all guns will be ON the books. It may take decades but eventually people sell their guns and will be required to document the transfer at some point. They aren't in a hurry to have the nation gun registry....baby steps, they have all the time in the world!

I think the lib/progressives think they have more time than then they actually have. If/when the ball gets rolling, it will speed up in logarithmic progression. I have a feeling that whatever happens won't take decades, for good or ill.

Back
Top Bottom