Okay....billet buy news again, contact with Quentin defense.

should not FFL be per-order, not per-item?

should quantity be editable prior to adding to cart?

A few ppl are ordering to multiple FFLs, I can make it per order and they'll just have to submit 2 orders, what do you guys think?

YES I agree on quantity before adding.... can't figure it out lol

A few ppl are ordering to multiple FFLs, I can make it per order and they'll just have to submit 2 orders, what do you guys think?

YES I agree on quantity before adding.... can't figure it out lol

For our purpose I didn't find it to be a huge issue to add the item to the cart twice if I wanted two items. I wouldn't get too hung up on creating that field. You've definitely gone above and beyond. The site was clean and simple and the process seemed straightforward.

Tried but said access denied.

Just when I thought I was gonna keep some of my money..... MJR pulls me back in!!!

- sent from forum runner using chisel and slate

I got the email confirmation after checking my gmail spam folder:

(youremail)@box704.bluehost.com
11:24 AM (42 minutes ago)

to me

Why is this message in Spam? We've found that lots of messages from box704.bluehost.com are spam. Learn more

eta: added quote tags to make it obvious the "question" was lettered on the web mail form.

Last edited:
If I run through a test order will that make my request official or will I have to run through again when the GB is officially 'on'?

If I run through a test order will that make my request official or will I have to run through again when the GB is officially 'on'?

It's just a test to see if the system works. This holds zero weight pertaining to the real buy.

It's just a test to see if the system works. This holds zero weight pertaining to the real buy.

okay, thanks! I'll give it a shot anyway. I just wanted to make sure.

EAT: worked fine for me. Got the email response.

Last edited:
it should be going live on February 1st

? The site or the buy ? I'm still talking with Jason, neither of us have set any dates.

"Send it" like chinalfr from my can attached to a string from another can in the lair of the dark lord kramdar.

I got the email confirmation after checking my gmail spam folder:

eta: added quote tags to make it obvious the "question" was lettered on the web mail form.

Yeh I plan on changing the from email addy, should help with spam.

Ok folks ill check the entries and your feedback as soon as I get a chance to. Glad this has been mostly a positive experience. I'm sure I have enough test data by now.

Back
Top Bottom