Okay....billet buy news again, contact with Quentin defense.

Yup, I know.

But people who were not in the original buy (or weren't even green) started shouting 'In' without knowing the details is all.

Ha true, I missed the original, and again I'm in for a lower and perhaps now and upper. The non green kids will either have to miss out our support the page... IDK man I'm with 2 beautiful girls and drinking and can never have enough guns, girls or beers! Happy New Years !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let us know when there is a buy thread, post the prices for 556 and 308, post lead times and then collect names, if QD can pull their end knots up tight. I would be interested when all is known. Now back to cleaning P220R's

This is getting way too confusing. Why are there like 4 different threads for this subject? I think they all should be deleted and start from scratch. If this is a go again I would be in.

Was snooping around the Calguns.com website tonight. They have a massive group buy going with QD for 80% lowers. I'm talking hundreds of them. They have the same deal going as us. They were promised a short lead time on their deliveries. They are placing their order wednesday. Oh boy, not sure how many other groups are out there doing this. I hope this doesn't push us to far back. I would post the link but I'm on my phone and it sucks. A little googling and you will find it. We need to get Going on this

Was snooping around the Calguns.com website tonight. They have a massive group buy going with QD for 80% lowers. I'm talking hundreds of them. They have the same deal going as us. They were promised a short lead time on their deliveries. They are placing their order wednesday. Oh boy, not sure how many other groups are out there doing this. I hope this doesn't push us to far back. I would post the link but I'm on my phone and it sucks. A little googling and you will find it. We need to get Going on this

The really confusing part is that, throughout the past couple weeks I have messaged them via Facebook and they have been very quick to respond. Each time responding within an hour of posting or messaging them. They said they want to do the buy, lead times are roughly 18 weeks for all new orders, and that they would still gladly honor the original pricing. What I don't understand is where the disconnect with MJR is and why they haven't conveyed this information to him or come back here to say lets go boys! I dunno, I wanna see this get under way but each day that passes it seems less and less likely that something will come through. Italianbostonian is right......way to many threads on this one topic.

I got an email from him.

They will honor the original pricing. He will give me a lead time today.

Looks like this is actually happening. I will start a new thread once we get everything confirmed.

I got an email from him.

Looks like this is actually happening. I will start a new thread once we get everything confirmed.

giggity giggity

Give me 10 of each, and I still want my godamned midget get on that MJR

I got an email from him.

Sweet, will it be open to green members who missed out on the first buy?

Sweet, will it be open to green members who missed out on the first buy?

It will be a brand new thread, buy, all of it. Fresh start, everyone get's a second shot. I suggest everyone gets in on this, as this may be the last one running for god knows how long.

It will be a brand new thread, buy, all of it. Fresh start, everyone get's a second shot. I suggest everyone gets in on this, as this may be the last one running for god knows how long.

Great thanks! I will certainty look for the thread!

Thanks for all the hard work on this MichaelJR!

I've tried to lay back and read and research as much as I can on this to hopefully have as much info as I can. If it moves forward again and the official thread gets going I will be in still. Hopefully we all hear some good news on the lead time etc. soon.

Again, everyone will know when I know. I'm not withholding information, communications, etc. I'm much busier with this than I'm showing, and for good reason. Last time I did this with updates, everyone was in full panic mode 24/7 asking me when they will be here. I'm not doing what I did last time with pointless updates, it was a headache and I got about 400 PMs per second because of it. I'm only updating when this is good to go with pertinent information.

Again, everyone will know when I know. I'm not withholding information, communications, etc. I'm much busier with this than I'm showing, and for good reason. Last time I did this with updates, everyone was in full panic mode 24/7 asking me when they will be here. I'm not doing what I did last time with pointless updates, it was a headache and I got about 400 PMs per second because of it. I'm only updating when this is good to go with pertinent information.

at 400 per second i hope you had yer phone on vibrate so yah got something out of it lol. thanks for what yer doing sir.

*just patiently waiting, looking for an IN/BUY thread; not fretting. happens when it happens*

yup, and I have the group buy forum open 100 percent of the time at work and on my phone.....I got a fever the only prescription is a buget built AR-15 during this crazyness...... it is the thrill challenge for me, cause I am not shooting one more round of my 223 until I procure more reloading components.

Back
Top Bottom