Okay....billet buy news again, contact with Quentin defense.

Me too. I've been texting with Jason at QD. He's swamped, but is in contact with me. It's not moving as fast as we'd like, but it is going to move forward. Just stay patient guys, it's worth it.

29060159_zpse94cbeb9.jpg

When we thought this was falling through, I called;

UT Arms Laughed
Tactical Innovations Laughed
Sun Devil said gotta go through FFL for discount + 8 months back order. I laughed.

I'm in again let us know when there is a buy thread, post the prices for 556 and 308, post lead times and then collect names.

Thanks keep up the good work !!!!

Shit, if you could land that group buy, your green lightsaber would be right out through the right side of your posts.

If I could land that group buy, I would probably grow a halo and shoot lighting from my fingers.

That being said, I'm dropping BCM an email now. Expect nothing to come from it hahaha

I've already got my LPK, just waiting for the 'go' on these lowers. If you can get a GB with BCM for complete uppers...that would be totally wicked pissa!

Hey guys slooow down, I dropped BCM an email. I expect a 1/100000000 chance of them doing a group buy with us. If BCM does, yes, I want you all to throw me a parade with tons of booze.

- - - Updated - - -

We still talking about AR10, right? Still in for some 308 goodies.

Sent it from iPhone 5 LTE

Yep. Everything I had mentioned before is still on the table.

Crap , thought this was dead. I got in on another group by from QD for 80% lowers. They ordered a few hundred from them. That order is in the works. They told us some people may not see their stuff until august. I hope this goes through and we can jump ahead of other orders. Thanks for the update on this. Now I have to go back to pressing the refresh button all day.

MJR, I'm still awaiting the GB for legless russian midgets. Until you come through on that, you sir are dead to me......DEAD

News!!!

u5a4y7u8.jpg

"Send it" like chinalfr from my can attached to a string from another can in the lair of the dark lord kramdar.

Back
Top Bottom