Okay....billet buy news again, contact with Quentin defense.

That's great news. Should we get started with a new thread? Also, the way I entered people in the list is in order of posting their IN. I think people should get deliveries in that order if possible giving preference to everyone who got in and has been waiting.

That's great news. Should we get started with a new thread? Also, the way I entered people in the list is in order of posting their IN. I think people should get deliveries in that order if possible giving preference to everyone who got in and has been waiting.

+1 ... Also I wonder if they are still going to want payment in full upfront given this "batch" approach.

Told you guys I'd deliver.

This round will be smoother. Honestly, I would love to honor the "order" of orders in the former thread, but if you all think I'm going back and making a list one by one etc etc etc, you're on drugs. Relax, they will come relatively quick, you won't even notice and boom they will be here. Please, we are topping 700 lowers, cut me a break here guys.

This round will be smoother. Honestly, I would love to honor the "order" of orders in the former thread, but if you all think I'm going back and making a list one by one etc etc etc, you're on drugs. Relax, they will come relatively quick, you won't even notice and boom they will be here. Please, we are topping 700 lowers, cut me a break here guys.

Do it in order of commitment here....I like my secured spot [smile]

You could start with the spreadsheet put together by s4mt3k...but this is your buy, so do what you need to do. For those of us that were wanting .308 and 5.56, it would be nice if the 5.56 came in at the same time for the fees at the FFL.

MichaelJR, IMHO this has gotten too confusing. I'm in somewhere for something, but I've have totally lost track of which is the official thread. Which list counts for being IN. What are the real prices? I think all of the threads need to be locked and an new OFFICIAL BUY thread started. Maybe place some limits per person so as many members can get in as possible in the first round. Just my thought. Thanks for your persistence! Never surrender!

P.S. You get that Bravo deal and I'll fill your bathtub with whatever booze you want!

If we use the spreadsheet from the first one, I'm willing to split my order to ensure at one other person gets in early.

Alright folks;

Since MJR is considering starting from scratch, I tried to think of a way to streamline and automate the process of taking orders. I'm no web designer but I have a domain I'm not using so figured what the hell, spent a couple hours yesterday setting this up. It's simple, nutnfancy (get it?) but it may just work. I've bounced this off of MJR and he likes it. We are not automating the payment process and that will remain as stated previously (PP or MO) but you will have to specify during check out your method of payment.

THIS IS A TEST ONLY - ALL TEST ORDERS WILL BE PURGED ONCE WE'RE OFFICIALLY TAKING ORDERS

So, I need some help with a dry run to work the kinks out. Here's what I need a few of you to do:

go to: www.newenglandinc.org

Add items to your cart (you can updated quantity in your cart once you've added a product)

Check out and make sure you fill out all the info

Shoot me an email telling me your name, username & what you ordered: [email protected]

I'll cross check your email with your order and make sure it all looks good.

Any feedback or comments can be emailed to [email protected]

THIS IS A TEST ONLY - ALL TEST ORDERS WILL BE PURGED ONCE WE'RE OFFICIALLY TAKING ORDERS

Last edited:
Everyone, Sam Really went above and beyond for this. Please help us test this. This could make future group buys 1000X easier for everyone. Hopefully it works well, and we can apply it to every single buy we have coming up.

s4, awesome job man!

Back
Top Bottom