One of our own here will soon be deploying to the sandbox

11-28-07022.jpg

heres some new pics of my squad......

DSC01127.jpg

Thier Handsome squadleader on the right, about to have a heart attack, after climbing 22 flights of stairs

DSC01140.jpg

DDM Team the other day, Supporting Suicide7's team on the ground..

MOOMCS2.jpg

overwatching a CP

moomcs3.jpg

New kit.

Stay safe Dan..

Specs on that new rifle ?

I thought you are/were 11B,what MOS are you now (I see a girl in that pic)

I AM 11B.
We got saddled with Female MPs when we rolled, in case we had to deal female Hadjis. And shed prob'ly kick most of our asses. shes pretty mean.

The rifle is a Springfield M-14, National Match.
Troy MCS stock
Standard M-4 Stock and PG (all I could scrounge, though Im trying to swing one of the new Magpul stocks)
Vortex FH
Troy flip up BUIS
Troy flip up front sight
Super Sniper 10X40 w arms 22 rings.

dr

Last edited:
I 'earned' a CIB within a few weeks of being here, we got blown up on Irish, then shot at on Irish a week later, then I got my windshield shot out while i was leaving the IZ. I didnt, and dont plan on asking for a CIB for those actions, the amount of paperwork that goes into a CIB is truly not worth it for actions like that. The packet is about 3/4 of an inch think.
You dont get one for just being here anymore.

Thanks for the update, Dan. Please pass on our regards and thanks to all the guys. You all be safe!

Last edited:
Thanks for the update, Dan. Please pass on our regards and thanks to all the guys. You all be safe!

Yeah, big ditto!! And do please let us know if you guys need anything, okay Dan?? Sue and I have other connections too, so we can overload you with boxes of goodies. [smile] Take care dearheart!

I can't belive I've missed this post-the tacked threads become a gray area after a while, I guess.

I just wanted to add my best wishes for a successful mission, Merry Christmas, and a safe return. You guys (and gals) are doing a great job and most Americans apreciate it greatly!

Mrs. WW, let me know if I can help getting stuff to them.

And I know it's out of fashion since all the REMFs adopted it too, but an old school Hooah! to you, CM and S7!

" 'Hooah' Is a conditioned response to ignorance"
example: You soldiers did a great job not smoking that Hadji who got too close, Hooah?
response: Hooah!

PVT Snuffy, did you change your NOD Batteries?
Hooah, SGT Regan.

PVT Snuffy, did you get the roll of flight line from supply?
Hooah, SGT Regan

Then theres the kid in the back of the crowd, who didnt really hear anything of what you said, because the Blackhawks drowned out your frago, and at the end you say "everybody good? We ready?

everyone, including snuffy: "hooah!"

Its not like DA said not to say it anymore, but its really lost its intent, hooah?

I didn't realize you guys used it as much and like that.

Hooah could easily be replaced with "Roger that" and the meaning isn't ignorant.

That's too bad, "Hooah" used to mean something. Oh well, at least the black beret still means something.

;-)

LOL

Watch yer 6, Sergeant!

I got into this a little late. Are we still taking care of center m and his pals?

What can I do to help, besides read back 11 pages. ;)

Audie Murphy

ALCON:
Centermass has distinguished himself by being inducted into the Audie Murphy Club. The induction process involves going through a extremely tough series of NCO Boards with numerous Sergeant Majors. Not only is Danny an excellent NCO, but he is the type of person who makes everyone who works with/for him better. Congrats to Danny on his HUGE accomplishment.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom