Only LEO's should have guns

Why is the dog population taking us over? What a crock of $hit. Accidently shooting anything is simply negligence.

Last edited:
I had a New Haven police officer tell me that back in 1990. I told him I'd love to argue the point at a later date. My problem was that I had just been arrested for breach of peace because the cops saw my shotgun in the back seat of my Subaru wagon (a known gangster ride) when I was coming home from shooting trap with my dad at the Branford Gun Club. This despite the fact that there was and is no requirement when transporting firearms in CT other than that long guns can't be loaded.

All the charges were dropped and the criminal thief cop stole my G19 mags that were in my gun bag when I was arrested. The lying scumbag also falsified the police report. I was carrying a S&W 6906 in and IWB. He said I had it on the dashboard of my car. Ha. Charges were dismissed (with prejudice) our first visit to court. The prosecutor did not challenge my atty's request, and the threat of an IAD investigation caused the mags to suddenly be "found". Either way. I just thought I'd share what I think of when I hear that statement.

Don

Last edited:
I had a New Haven police officer tell me that back in 1990. I told him I'd love to argue the point at a later date. My problem was that I had just been arrested for breach of peace because the cops saw my shotgun in the back seat of my Subaru wagon (a known gangster ride) when I was coming home from shooting trap with my dad at the Branford Gun Club. This despite the fact that there was and is no requirement when transporting firearms in CT other than that long guns can't be loaded.

All the charges were dropped and the criminal thief cop stole my G19 mags that were in my gun bag when I was arrested. The lying scumbag also falsified the police report. I was carrying a S&W 6906 in and IWB. He said I had it on the dashboard of my car. Ha. Charges were dismissed (with prejudice) our first visit to court. The prosecutor did not challenge my atty's request, and the threat of an IAD investigation caused the mags to suddenly be "found". Either way. I just thought I'd share what I think of when I hear that statement.

Don

Yup, got to get my butt moving on that dashcam.

New information says she was only shot once. Also, what mechanical failures would need to occurs for a gun to just "go off"?

I have a cop relative who says this a lot. I should really send him this article, as he always says cops are the only ones with the safety training necessary to keep from having accidents. yeaaaaah right.

I have a cop relative who says this a lot. I should really send him this article, as he always says cops are the only ones with the safety training necessary to keep from having accidents. yeaaaaah right.

show him the youtube of the DEA agent shooting himself in the classroom

I did. HE actually said that the public should never have had the access to the video because it puts law enforcement in a negative light. Yeah, he's that kind of cop. I was at a family function 2 years ago, not by choice and he asked if I was carrying a gun, I pointed down to my crotch and said "yeah and 2 cannon balls too."

suffice it to say, we don't get along.

show him the youtube of the DEA agent shooting himself in the classroom

I did. HE actually said that the public should never have had the access to the video because it puts law enforcement in a negative light. Yeah, he's that kind of cop. I was at a family function 2 years ago, not by choice and he asked if I was carrying a gun, I pointed down to my crotch and said "yeah and 2 cannon balls too."

suffice it to say, we don't get along.

wow. I feel for you [shocked]

Back
Top Bottom