Paul Harrell Has Pancreatic Cancer

There is growing anecdotal evidence cancer may be caused by intracellular parasites. Lots of folks now curing their own cancer with fenbendazole and ivermectin.

Want to know the fastest way to smell bullshit? When the website is trying to sell you the same miracle cure they say doesn't work from the, and I quote, "medical industrial complex"

Window's Defender enabled is about as good as you are going to get. Run Malwarebyte's once a week or so to double up. As a preventative - if you use Chrome as a browser, run the "Adblock" and "adblock plus" browser extension to make chrome's already terrible resource usage a little less bad, while also protecting you from clicking bad ads to begin with.
Yup, had that too. Now have Malware Bytes. [thumbsup]

You know what I don't go to for sources? Places where my attention is people's source of income. Because people will do anything and everything they can to get people's attention and keep it.

If you aren't buying the product, you ARE THE PRODUCT.

You know what was the top result? A CNN video promoting a still-in-trials cancer drug for rectal cancer. Had nothing to do with fenbendazole. Why? CNN pays to be be higher on the lists.

Last edited:
You know what I don't go to for sources? Places where my attention is people's source of income. Because people will do anything and everything they can to get people's attention and keep it.

I understand your skepticism. Here's some thience.

There's a lot more.

hang onto them.

Let me put this bluntly. I'm here for guns, dick jokes, ammo, and borderline homoerotic messages with @Marty McFly .
If I'm on here looking for cancer treatment advice, I'm already f***ed. Best of luck in your research. sending good vibes
I feel like judging by your username, this is a subject you probably feel passionate about 🤔

Let me put this bluntly. I'm here for guns, dick jokes, ammo, and borderline homoerotic messages with @Marty McFly .
If I'm on here looking for cancer treatment advice, I'm already f***ed. Best of luck in your research. sending good vibes

It's not all about you, mate.

Ivermectin is a wonder drug with an LD50 range of 2.02–43.24 mg/kg. It's ultra-safe.

I'm putting this info here in case someone with cancer might come across it, do more reading, talk to their doctor and choose to try it.

Same thing with my grandfather.

Complained about digestive issues for the better part of a year before he was diagnosed on March 17, 2008. He died that September, almost 6 months to the day of being diagnosed. He was 75.
Same thing with my exes mom in 2009.

Originally presented as “IBS”. I am now much more mature and I seriously think the whipple procedure at that time shortened her quality of life she died on a vent. She went into surgery alert and oriented.

Makes more sense to LIVE out your life the best you can with certain cancers and then go to hospice. Dying on a vent sucks.

Same thing with my exes mom in 2009.

Originally presented as “IBS”. I am now much more mature and I seriously think the whipple procedure at that time shortened her quality of life she died on a vent. She went into surgery alert and oriented.

Makes more sense to LIVE out your life the best you can with certain cancers and then go to hospice. Dying on a vent sucks.
There seem to be new treatments out all the time.

I know somebody who had stage 4 cervical cancer last year who got some of that new stuff.

She's fine now and just gets a maintenance infusion know.

We live in New England.

Best cancer hospitals in the world are in Boston.

In Western Mass there is Cooley Dickinson who is part of Mass General in Boston.

Get your colonoscopies folks!!!

Last edited:

You know what was the top result? A CNN video promoting a still-in-trials cancer drug for rectal cancer. Had nothing to do with fenbendazole. Why? CNN pays to be be higher on the lists.
Huh? Its much better to go to grant centers that are results you want for a price.

Not saying he's right posting one YouTube link and being like see i told you is going to convince anyone

But let's not act like the healthcare industry is above repproach either

Going back to convincing everyone that vaccinations saved the world and not improved sanitation.

Its just tough to trust that stuff

Huh? Its much better to go to grant centers that are results you want for a price.

Not saying he's right posting one YouTube link and being like see i told you is going to convince anyone

But let's not act like the healthcare industry is above repproach either

Going back to convincing everyone that vaccinations saved the world and not improved sanitation.

Its just tough to trust that stuff

I am with you 100% on that, I'll edit this in a bit as I refresh myself on what made me initially think crackpot.
edit below

Still going with crackpot. Because the first link given was a youtube video with zero context showing a two parasites (one dead, one alive) infecting a red blood cell. Which does nothing to support the point being posited. Which is crackpot behavior.

Further crackpot links implying parasites are responsible for cancer without showing how the parasites cause permanent damage to healthy cells DNA to the point where they replicate out of control. Viruses display this behavior, tricking healthy cells into reproducing not themselves, but the virus. I've never heard of any parasite that not only utilizes this virus biology, but causes the cell to produce more copies of the cell.

This would be like me claiming COVID is caused by parasites because ivermectin was shown to be an effective treatment for COVID.

Further reading show from actual medical journals and medical establishments that the anti-parasitic meds that are being tested not because of their anti-parasitic functions (implying above) but because it is showing promise as directly fighting cancer cells. Which happens all the time (an old drug finds new uses) and would have been where I would have started off for suggesting alternative but medically substantiated treatment.

Last edited:
Not really sure what exactly is going on with the guy with the long hair.

Maybe his son. He's in other videos. I think in one video his son rides a Motocross bike and Paul shoots from the bike sitting behind his son.

Last edited:
Not really sure what exactly is going on with the guy with the long hair.

When you are making a video you want it to look sharp. Paul knows how to do that in his own way. The new guy? Very strange to watch.

You mean how its like he's talking to a camera and not to an audience? Being "rigid" I believe is the term. The younger guy and Paul's brother have probably never done work in front of a camera. It will take a while till they treat the camera like the audience they are attempting to entertain. Paul was a natural, even if you go back 11 years to his first videos.

Paul was a natural behind the camera though. Even his first videos were well made (for the time)

edit: Sorry CRS is kicking in hard, repeated myself worse than dementia joe

Last edited:
You mean how its like he's talking to a camera and not to an audience? Being "rigid" I believe is the term. The younger guy and Paul's brother have probably never done work in front of a camera. It will take a while till they treat the camera like the audience they are attempting to entertain. Paul was a natural, even if you go back 11 years to his first videos.

Paul was a natural behind the camera though. Even his first videos were well made (for the time)
Paul is unique in his presentation and it works. Making these videos is super hard. Hopefully they are able to keep it going. Weirdness needs to be kept to a minimum till his brother gets his footing.

Still going with crackpot. Because the first link given was a youtube video with zero context showing a two parasites (one dead, one alive) infecting a red blood cell. Which does nothing to support the point being posited. Which is crackpot behavior.

What I posted wasn't well thought out, I agree. I posted the blood cell parasites merely to show that there are such things as intracellular parasites, something I didn't know until recently.

Further crackpot links implying parasites are responsible for cancer without showing how the parasites cause permanent damage to healthy cells DNA to the point where they replicate out of control. Viruses display this behavior, tricking healthy cells into reproducing not themselves, but the virus. I've never heard of any parasite that not only utilizes this virus biology, but causes the cell to produce more copies of the cell.

According to this paper, "...these intracellular eukaryotic parasites hijack cellular pathways to manipulate the host cell epigenome, cellular machinery, signaling pathways and epigenetic programs and marks, such as methylation and acetylation, for their own benefit. In doing so, they tinker with the same pathways as those deregulated during cancer onset."

This would be like me claiming COVID is caused by parasites because ivermectin was shown to be an effective treatment for COVID.

We know why Ivermectin is effective against SARS-Cov-2 and it has nothing to do with eukaryotic parasites.

Further reading show from actual medical journals and medical establishments that the anti-parasitic meds that are being tested not because of their anti-parasitic functions (implying above) but because it is showing promise as directly fighting cancer cells. Which happens all the time (an old drug finds new uses) and would have been where I would have started off for suggesting alternative but medically substantiated treatment.

True. However, "...even certain eukaryotic and multicellular parasites are known human carcinogens. Examples of carcinogenic parasites include liver flukes, blood flukes, Clonorchis sinensis and Toxoplasma gondii, which together can result in cancers such as liver, bladder, colorectal and brain cancer."

I will finish with two points I know to be true.

1. Eukaryotic parasites are frequently found in cancerous human tissue.

2. A large number of people have cured their own cancer with self-administered fenbendazole (Panacur-C) and Ivermectin.

What I posted wasn't well thought out, I agree. I posted the blood cell parasites merely to show that there are such things as intracellular parasites, something I didn't know until recently.

According to this paper, "...these intracellular eukaryotic parasites hijack cellular pathways to manipulate the host cell epigenome, cellular machinery, signaling pathways and epigenetic programs and marks, such as methylation and acetylation, for their own benefit. In doing so, they tinker with the same pathways as those deregulated during cancer onset."

We know why Ivermectin is effective against SARS-Cov-2 and it has nothing to do with eukaryotic parasites.

True. However, "...even certain eukaryotic and multicellular parasites are known human carcinogens. Examples of carcinogenic parasites include liver flukes, blood flukes, Clonorchis sinensis and Toxoplasma gondii, which together can result in cancers such as liver, bladder, colorectal and brain cancer."

I will finish with two points I know to be true.

1. Eukaryotic parasites are frequently found in cancerous human tissue.

2. A large number of people have cured their own cancer with self-administered fenbendazole (Panacur-C) and Ivermectin.
I really wish you had posted THAT specific paper first. I withdraw my crackpot insults. But I do not apologize. It was warranted.

Back
Top Bottom