• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Pocket carry Airweight?

Going against the grain here.. I pocket carry a Seecamp or a p238. But find a J too thick for pocket carry, primarily jeans.

So I go iwb with my Js..

You can do what everyone tells me to do when I say the same thing : buy looser fit jeans. Course you then feel like you're wearing pants that are much too big, but... Seems there's no happy medium, at least for me...

I always feel dumb because its real easy to pocket carry but I never have more than a folder in my front pocket so going to feeling and def. Looking like I have a wallet in them feels weird

This. Stop wearing skinny jeans.

image.jpg

I switched from jeans to Carhartt carpenter pants, old BDU's from my last job, rip-stop hiking pants, etc. Basically anything but jeans. Guns carry better, more pockets for knife, phone, cigars, lighter.
If the get wet they dry quicker than jeans, are lighter, more flexible, cooler in the summer, and so on.

Unless you're wearing skin tight nuthuggers, a pocket pistol only "prints" because you know it's a gun. Everyone else thinks you've just got a pocketful of crap.

There are lots of reasons for dudes to not wear skinny jeans. Throw "pocket carrying a gun" onto the pile, right after "not looking like an effeminate hipster".

I work in Cambridge. I can tell you definitively that red skinny jeans do not look good on men.

Back
Top Bottom