Police responding to shooting near Chiefs' Super Bowl victory rally in Kansas City

Smells like gang shit.
Exactly, but the dems going to blame the gun owners again. More bans coming :mad:
I was wondering if the chief of the police or the mayor going to say that the gun they recovered from the scene was purchased illegally and not belong to a good citizen who purchased legally.

People think they should be able to feel safe in huge crowds just b/c there are like 800 cops patrolling. I'm sorry, but tons of people celebrating means violence, whether by gun or by fists. Always a high likelihood of violence when you get that many drunk people together. But MSM will just focus on "gun violence" of course.

Heard three people are in custody. If it was a whack job usually they they are Lonewolf one place I heard said they heard it. It started with a dispute.

People think they should be able to feel safe in huge crowds just b/c there are like 800 cops patrolling. I'm sorry, but tons of people celebrating means violence, whether by gun or by fists. Always a high likelihood of violence when you get that many drunk people together. But MSM will just focus on "gun violence" of course.
You wouldn’t find me anywhere near that mess no matter who was there.

Exactly, but the dems going to blame the gun owners again. More bans coming :mad:
I was wondering if the chief of the police or the mayor going to say that the gun they recovered from the scene was purchased illegally and not belong to a good citizen who purchased legally.
They have them in custody , yet no names or photos released .
They are giving the anti gunners time to spew before that comes out.

They have them in custody , yet no names or photos released .
They are giving the anti gunners time to spew before that comes out.
It’s time to inform public that these guys got their guns illegally. Public must know. They need to educate people. They just saying gun doing this and doing that and gun is very bad blah blah

Been saying that since it started, it’s KC you know, 80% of it is the 13%. Probably home made guns too. They are on a mission to get the white mans guns taken away.
I used to run into K.C. first thing dispatch used to say, 'Don't go in while still dark" Used to hear that a lot of cities.

So possibly gang related and not targeting the public? So f’d up. Those poor kids will never be the same.

Beloved Kansas City disc jockey and mother-of-two, 44, is confirmed as the dead victim of Kansas City Super Bowl parade that saw 29 injured - including NINE kids​

The shooter was spotted wearing Air Jordan sneakers!

Biden’s already on the “soul of our nation” and “ Shame us into action” he seems the first person to say it.. there’s nothing you can do to stop this that is an indirect violation of the constitution and even then it wouldn’t make a f*** of a difference.

You’re saying one killed and 20 wounded
A couple of them sounds severe the rest could be anything.

I’m curious to see what details unfold.
It took three suspects, and found one firearm in the photo. It looks like a rifle.

I’m not leaning towards gang related. It might be.
I’m leaving towards just to run the mill whack job..

I’m surprised there’s not more dead people. Hopefully everybody will recover who isn’t dead.

So anyway, it’s not a mass shooting… doesn’t Make it any better

Biden’s already on the “soul of our nation” and “ Shame us into action” he seems the first person to say it.. there’s nothing you can do to stop this that is an indirect violation of the constitution and even then it wouldn’t make a f*** of a difference.

You’re saying one killed and 20 wounded
A couple of them sounds severe the rest could be anything.

I’m curious to see what details unfold.
It took three suspects, and found one firearm in the photo. It looks like a rifle.

I’m not leaning towards gang related. It might be.
I’m leaving towards just to run the mill whack job..

I’m surprised there’s not more dead people. Hopefully everybody will recover who isn’t dead.

So anyway, it’s not a mass shooting… doesn’t Make it any better
Don’t forget the AR pistol with the TS red anodized buffer tube in the backpack. Extra killy for the poors.

Back
Top Bottom