Police responding to shooting near Chiefs' Super Bowl victory rally in Kansas City

Don’t forget the AR pistol with the TS red anodized buffer tube in the backpack. Extra killy for the poors.
Yeah, somebody was arguing with me that it wasn’t an AR 15 and then it was just a pistol.
Even if it doesn’t say AR 15 it’s still an AR 15 and he’s like oh but it’s got a short barrel and it’s a pistol it’s not the same I’m like it’s still the same caliber still the exact same function of the read more about it I only got a chance to look at it

Kansas needs to ban CCW.

In a statement, President Biden urged lawmakers to strengthen gun control measures.

"It is time to act. That’s where I stand," he said. "And I ask the country to stand with me. To make your voice heard in Congress so we finally act to ban assault weapons, to limit high-capacity magazines, strengthen background checks, keep guns out of the hands of those who have no business owning them or handling them."

Last edited:
People think they should be able to feel safe in huge crowds just b/c there are like 800 cops patrolling. I'm sorry, but tons of people celebrating means violence, whether by gun or by fists. Always a high likelihood of violence when you get that many drunk people together. But MSM will just focus on "gun violence" of course.
Just limit the blacks ? = no violence !

If it turns out to be illegal alien gang members it’s going to get memory holed faster than the tranny illegal alien mega church shooter was.
No, it won't. They'll continue doing what they've been doing the past several years: simply ignoring the inconvenient parts of the story. And smearing anyone who fails to do likewise as rayciss, transphobe, or whatever.

Top of 3000+ WaPo comments:

”800 good guys with guns (police officers) couldn't stop this. So much for that idea.”

There’s so much wrong with that statement…

To be fair, the violence of the African-American community is gonna be nothing compared to these illegals..
This is precisely why they need to house the illegals in culturally diverse neighborhoods.

Self-solving problem, let them fight it out amongst themselves, then just call the 'meat wagon' to pick up the pieces.

Bodega Wars. Which 'marginalized group' do you blame (other than whitey)? Clearly, the blacks have
outlived their usefulness to the regime.

Last edited:
Kansas needs to ban CCW.

In a statement, President Biden urged lawmakers to strengthen gun control measures.

"It is time to act. That’s where I stand," he said. "And I ask the country to stand with me. To make your voice heard in Congress so we finally act to ban assault weapons, to limit high-capacity magazines, strengthen background checks, keep guns out of the hands of those who have no business owning them or handling them."

Hmmm. Violent crime and murder is down everywhere in teh country EXCEPT KC. Hmmm. Yep. Definitely a gun problem, not a KC problem. LOL

He's going to pray for those poor soccer players in Arkansas. Hopefully God can understand that.

I went to a football celebration and an inner city basketball game broke out

81292407-13085775-The_suspect_is_seen_in_this_picture_after_being_tackled_by_the_c-m-2_1707997456479.jpg

Last edited:
If the shooters were white we'd know their middle names and their kindergarten teachers would be on The View telling us how they were trouble way back when...

The problem for POTUS and his ilk who's already calling for gun control is that these yutes were already too young to buy any gun legally. If laws prevented violent crime just ban assault.

News Conference now. SHOCKING!! It's gang sh*t, not terrorism!!
Unreal that the police won't say it was gang violence BUT gun violence. And repeating MASS SHOOTING.
2 of the 3 caught are juveniles and i'm sure the guns were stolen or illegally obtained. Gee, isn't there laws already for that?!!
So STFU Joe

Back
Top Bottom