• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Practice, Practice, Practice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's awesome

gun to head.jpg

Um, did you point a condition 1 firearm at your head during that first video?

... but his headphones needed to be adjusted... it was getting loud out there!

Exactly the guy I look out for.

You need to work on some things, but good for you for putting it out there.

Hey Pop, see how the pistol leaves your left hand on every shot?

That's a clue that your grip sucks.

This video was the punch line in a "teachable moment" during my Basic Pistol class today: "Always be conscious of your actions when handling firearms, and ALWAYS treat them as loaded. Don't get complacent and forget that you're handling a loaded firearm, like a guy in a video I just saw who pointed his loaded gun at his head while adjusting his hearing protection."

Aren't you not supposed to cross your legs when moving?
Shouldn't you wait till your behind cover to drop your mag and reload?
Shouldn't you know how to clear a jammed firearm?
Aren't you supposed to be able to shoot and hit your target from said distance before you try taktikool moves? (ESPECIALLY AT 20 FEET WTF?!?!?!)
Shouldn't you know how to shoot from behind cover before you make a video about it?

Not when your firearm is empty. At that point the firearm is useless whether you are behind cover or not. If out in the open with an empty firearm, RELOAD IT WHILE MOVING TO COVER.

One of the several things IDPA forces people to do that greatly increases your chances of getting shot in real life.

Wow. My suggestion to you is to get some professional instruction.

Your technique is very bad. Now go fix it, and post new videos when you're not incompetent.

A Browning Buchmark? Dude, step away from the camera and get some professional training. You are putting yourself and other in dangerous situations and you don't appear to realize it.

Here you go Pops, see what you don't know:

Last edited by a moderator:
OBTW Pops, you and your crew don't know shit about rifle shooting either.

Watch and learn

Not sure why but when this was posted this is the first thing that came to mind..... [rofl]

Not when your firearm is empty. At that point the firearm is useless whether you are behind cover or not. If out in the open with an empty firearm, RELOAD IT WHILE MOVING TO COVER.

Exactly. You can't always count on having cover (or even concealment) available.

30 seconds to clear a double feed. Start watching right at 1:00.

Attaboy Pops. If it were any slower, I would have fallen asleep.

Honest question here Jose (or anyone else). What do you consider a respectable time to clear a malfunction?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom