• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Precision Rifle Reloading Class last night

Another great class from Jim. I learned a lot and can't wait to start making better quality rifle ammo myself. Not hands on but so informative. Anyone who took the regular loading class knows it was worth the money, and don't doubt yourself this one is worth it too.

Thanks Jim!

Sent from my SCH-I535

I agree. Very informative. I can't get over the barrel whip videos of the AK and Mini-30. I had heard stories about this but never saw the evidence before.
I am awaiting delivery of a Rem 700 and plan to make it shoot the way I want. Where did you sit Ed, I see you're from the N. Shore?

I agree. Very informative. I can't get over the barrel whip videos of the AK and Mini-30. I had heard stories about this but never saw the evidence before.
I am awaiting delivery of a Rem 700 and plan to make it shoot the way I want. Where did you sit Ed, I see you're from the N. Shore?

I always figured you would see deflection but figured it would be microscopic. To see that much bounce was mind blowing.
So what are your most accurate minute of school bus mini loads?

Sent from my SCH-I535

Back
Top Bottom